TomTom 2019 Financial Report Released - not pretty
Key points for 2019 vs. 2018:
- a 13% decrease in consumer device sales.
- a 57% decrease in EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, & amortization).
- a 27% decrease in free cash flow.
Consumer revenue for the quarter decreased year on year by 32% to €46 million (Q4 '18: €67 million), reflecting a decrease in both Consumer products as well as Automotive hardware revenue.
In the company's report (available here, the company provides the following financial outlook for 2020:
- group revenue down to $650 to $675 million from $701 million in 2019
- free cash flow down to "mid to high single digit" from 9% in 2019.