Not happy, Your site said the question is closed. Your customer services assistants wouldn't phone m — TomTom Community

Not happy, Your site said the question is closed. Your customer services assistants wouldn't phone m

awsainterawsainter Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
Not happy, Your site said the question is closed. Your customer services assistants wouldn't phone me back to sort the problem.

My TomTom is still not working properly since I undated it in December. Some addresses when looking for it states "Internal search error"

Please sort this problem out as it not been usable for nearly 2 months

Alister

Comments

• awsainterawsainter Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Not happy, Your site said the question is closed. Your customer services assistants wouldn't phone me back to sort the problem.

My TomTom is still not working properly since I undated it in December. Some addresses when looking for it states "Internal search error"

Please sort this problem out as it not been usable for nearly 2 months

Alister
    My wife also has a TomTom but wont use is because of the poor after sales service that you get from TomTom which i have also experienced previously and presently

Alister Sainter
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,092 Moderator
    Hi @awsainter

I have sent a reminder to the customer service. Someone will be getting in touch with you to provide assistance.

Sorry about the delay.

Regards
    Vikram
    Ref #1021401 Is still not resolved. Since I put the update on in September I have not been able to use my 6000 TomTom
    The map file is corrupted, I have tried the fix loads of times. I have tried everything you stated and still it won't work even on 2 other different computers with a TomTom lead plugged in directly