Not happy, Your site said the question is closed. Your customer services assistants wouldn't phone m

awsainter
awsainter Registered Users Posts: 4
Apprentice Seeker
Not happy, Your site said the question is closed. Your customer services assistants wouldn't phone me back to sort the problem.

My TomTom is still not working properly since I undated it in December. Some addresses when looking for it states "Internal search error"

Please sort this problem out as it not been usable for nearly 2 months

Alister

Comments

• awsainter
    Apprentice Seeker
    Not happy, Your site said the question is closed. Your customer services assistants wouldn't phone me back to sort the problem.

My TomTom is still not working properly since I undated it in December. Some addresses when looking for it states "Internal search error"

Please sort this problem out as it not been usable for nearly 2 months

Alister
  • awsainter
    Apprentice Seeker
    My wife also has a TomTom but wont use is because of the poor after sales service that you get from TomTom which i have also experienced previously and presently

Alister Sainter
  • VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 13,781
    Hi @awsainter

I have sent a reminder to the customer service. Someone will be getting in touch with you to provide assistance.

Sorry about the delay.

Regards
    Vikram
  • awsainter
    Apprentice Seeker
    Ref #1021401 Is still not resolved. Since I put the update on in September I have not been able to use my 6000 TomTom
    The map file is corrupted, I have tried the fix loads of times. I have tried everything you stated and still it won't work even on 2 other different computers with a TomTom lead plugged in directly