Not happy, Your site said the question is closed. Your customer services assistants wouldn't phone m — TomTom Community

Not happy, Your site said the question is closed. Your customer services assistants wouldn't phone m

awsainterawsainter Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
Not happy, Your site said the question is closed. Your customer services assistants wouldn't phone me back to sort the problem.

My TomTom is still not working properly since I undated it in December. Some addresses when looking for it states "Internal search error"

Please sort this problem out as it not been usable for nearly 2 months

Alister

Comments

• awsainterawsainter Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Not happy, Your site said the question is closed. Your customer services assistants wouldn't phone me back to sort the problem.

My TomTom is still not working properly since I undated it in December. Some addresses when looking for it states "Internal search error"

Please sort this problem out as it not been usable for nearly 2 months

Alister
  • awsainterawsainter Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    My wife also has a TomTom but wont use is because of the poor after sales service that you get from TomTom which i have also experienced previously and presently

Alister Sainter
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,230 Moderator
    Hi @awsainter

I have sent a reminder to the customer service. Someone will be getting in touch with you to provide assistance.

Sorry about the delay.

Regards
    Vikram