My Drive says I must update Navcore first but there appears to be no way of doing this. — TomTom Community

My Drive says I must update Navcore first but there appears to be no way of doing this.

My Drive says I must update Navcore first but there is no way to do this. I cannot update my maps without doing this.

Answers

• dhndhn Posts: 33,326
    Superusers
    If you click on the 'content' tab while connected to MyDriveConnect with your unit, does it show an application offered? What device do you have and what is the current application version installed? (menu-->Settings-->System-->About-->scroll down to application installed)
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 18,402
    Superusers
    Hi
    @Dave_Gledhill1
    My Drive says I must update Navcore first but there is no way to do this. I cannot update my maps without doing this.
    If you look closely you will see the NavCore update is Force Ticked by Tomtom and Greyed-out
    I always update my devices one Update at a time
    The NavCore Application and QuickFixGPS updates are force ticked by Tomtom... Deselect any other updates like Maps, Speed Cams etc... Update the mandatory items first, when complete update the remaining items one at a time....

ATB YFM
  • SamCelikSamCelik Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
    I too am having the same issue. When I go to Content Nav4 is there and checked, when I click on Update selected, I keep getting Sorry, some items weren't updated. Go back to My Content and try again. I have done this 10 times already with the same results. I have cleared cookies, cache, signed in, signed out, soft reset my machine, turned it off and on and NOTHING changes. I need this machine as I am a truck driver and its started sending me down roads that I cannot go with an Artic. Any help is appreciated. Thanks
  • dhndhn Posts: 33,326
    Superusers
    edited February 2020
    Are you trying the updates one by one? If not, you should.

also...…...

Try support tomorrow:

United Kingdom
    02079 490 134
    Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.