I gave the recent 'new look' Tomtom speed camera app a poor review on Google Play and was asked by Totom to explain it; here's why,
- No spoken massage for over speed now, just a beep.
- Cannot get the announcements over blue tooth connection, they work when testing but not when using.
- On speaker I get the over speed beep but no information otherwise, see next comment.
- Can't seem to get any information spoken by the app at all; do I need to set a route now?
- The warning of an oncoming issue is poor now, used to have a very good graphic to show this.
- In landscape the speedometer used to open out across the whole display, now only does half.
- Whats the thinking about adding a set of navigation maps? Google have navigation in spades,