Just tried to update my Tom Tom rider. but the site wiped my device clean including back up. — TomTom Community

Just tried to update my Tom Tom rider. but the site wiped my device clean including back up.

BatchBatch Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
Tried to contact Tom Tom but kept being referred back to website. Not helpful at all. does this mean I have to reload everything again? Not at all pleased.

Best Answers

• BatchBatch Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Accepted Answer
    Did not know there was a UK number. could not find anything on the website. Tried various email addresses for customer support but kept being referred back to the website. Only found this forum by chance and grateful for your reply

Will follow up your suggestion on Thursday.

Answers

Accepted Answer
    Did not know there was a UK number. could not find anything on the website. Tried various email addresses for customer support but kept being referred back to the website. Only found this forum by chance and grateful for your reply

Will follow up your suggestion on Thursday.
    Tried the UK number suggested. First time I got cut off. The second time i got told my device memory was not large enough for the map. I have downloaded Northern Europe and the person said I should not have any problems in future. We shall see! Many thanks for the advice