Bought IOS App, reset phone. Wana reinstall.They removed it. Most expensive app i ever bought... — TomTom Community

Bought IOS App, reset phone. Wana reinstall.They removed it. Most expensive app i ever bought...

grantronaldhillsgrantronaldhills Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
Bought IOS App, reset phone. Wana reinstall.They removed it. Most expensive app i ever bought...
I simply must get a refund and will not take no for an answer...

Who can i contact or what infinite telephone loop / run-around number do I dare attempt to call?
"Wrong Department, please hold....Wrong Department, please hold....Wrong Department, please hold....

3d9rzzc9ys2d.png

Mod edit: Image edited to remove private and personal information. Please avoid sharing such information on a public forum.

Answers

• NiallNiall Posts: 10,911
    Superuser
    @grantronaldhills

Be aware the this is an open user forum, so personal details should not be posted

Here is the phone number

South Africa
    0800 980670
    Monday-Friday: 10:00 to 18:30
  • EdselEdsel Posts: 9 [Master Traveler]
    lampard wrote: »
    Hi there,

Welcome to the Community! The old navigation app is the end of life and not available for download anymore. With the release of our 3rd generation navigation app - TomTom GO Navigation - we can no longer migrate users from our 1st gen app: The Navigation app for iPhone. This app has been discontinued since quite some time so is expected to stop working any time even if still installed.

The topic above is archived and hence, it's giving you the permission error.

Regards, lampard

I anticipate this reply.
  • lampardlampard Posts: 5,323 Moderator
    Hi there @grantronaldhills

Welcome to the Community! I've sent a heads up to the customer support about this and rest assured, someone will get in touch with you shortly.

Regards, lampard