How to see the most recent posts? — TomTom Community

How to see the most recent posts?

AsprinAsprin Posts: 271 [Supreme Pioneer]
Each time I come here I have to go to last to the most recent post.

How can I setup my profile to see the most recent post first??

Example:
New TomTom GO Navigation App (Android) is now 4 deep.

Can I not see the last post first without scrolling through all the post in area 1 then click on 4 and then scroll down again to the last post as an example.

Thanks Asprin624

Answers

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,470 Moderator
    edited January 21
    Hi Asprin

I am sorry but your question is not very clear to me.

Are you saying when you open a topic or discussion which has multiple pages it takes you to the 1st page instead of the last page where the recent comment was posted?

Or are you referring to the listings of topics on the TomTom GO Navigation app board? Because all boards are by default set to show the topics with recent activity on the top.

Thanks
    Vikram
  • AsprinAsprin Posts: 271 [Supreme Pioneer]
    edited January 21
    Correct,

Are you saying when you open a topic or discussion which has multiple pages it takes you to the 1st page instead of the last page where the recent comment was posted?

Just tested and now it is correct.

What ever you did thanks VikramK :)
  • Trigger1937Trigger1937 Posts: 16 [Master Explorer]
    How can I get back to my recent posts?
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 6,406
    Superuser
    edited July 21
    Hi @Trigger1937

Tap your Icon Top right.
    Scroll down the right hand side and Click on Discussions or Comments and you will get a list of all your posts that you have made.ie under comment you have 8 posts.

Doug
  • Trigger1937Trigger1937 Posts: 16 [Master Explorer]
    Vikram,...I've lost access to the discussion we were having on my Start 40 TomTom. The most recent download map is at 2065 MB,...just above the limit of my device which is 1885 MB. If you can find a USA only map that will fit,..is there an earlier version of any map that will fit?

trigger1937