GO 6100 cant connected with 23415,0,0,0,10,1 — TomTom Community

GO 6100 cant connected with 23415,0,0,0,10,1

dk_gpdk_gp Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
After reset tomtom 6100, still not working to get live traffice and gprs status shows Disconnected, with code 23415,0,0,0,10,1. Anyone can help please ? MANY THANKS.

Answers

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 15,627 Superusers
    Hi
    @dk_gp

Have you tried a Soft/Drum roll restart on the device ??? This restarts the devices Operating System afresh

RESETTING YOUR NAVIGATION DEVICE
    https://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/6965//session/L2F2LzEvdGltZS8xNDI2NjM0NDUyL3NpZC9EQTdTVHpobQ

Charge the device for at least 2Hrs "OR" have the device plugged into a power supply
    Press and hold the on/off button until you hear a drum-roll sound then release the on/off button.
    You won’t lose anything; it’s just like rebooting your PC
    I use a Soft/drum-roll start after any upgrade large or small.
    It’s also useful to keep in mind for sorting out most minor niggles......

ATB YFM
  • LochfrassLochfrass Posts: 10,342 Superuser
    I think the support must help you to reactivate the iternal sim.
    Support:
    United Kingdom
    02079 490 134
    Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
  • dk_gpdk_gp Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    thanks for the
    YamFazMan wrote: »
    Hi
    @dk_gp

Have you tried a Soft/Drum roll restart on the device ??? This restarts the devices Operating System afresh

RESETTING YOUR NAVIGATION DEVICE
    https://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/6965//session/L2F2LzEvdGltZS8xNDI2NjM0NDUyL3NpZC9EQTdTVHpobQ

Charge the device for at least 2Hrs "OR" have the device plugged into a power supply
    Press and hold the on/off button until you hear a drum-roll sound then release the on/off button.
    You won’t lose anything; it’s just like rebooting your PC
    I use a Soft/drum-roll start after any upgrade large or small.
    It’s also useful to keep in mind for sorting out most minor niggles......

ATB YFM

Thanks for your helps. I have tried it many times and it s not working. I also call the TOMTOM, they are charging me 105 euro for fix it. What a deal!!!