GO 6100 cant connected with 23415,0,0,0,10,1 — TomTom Community

GO 6100 cant connected with 23415,0,0,0,10,1

dk_gpdk_gp Posts: 6 [Apprentice Traveler]
After reset tomtom 6100, still not working to get live traffice and gprs status shows Disconnected, with code 23415,0,0,0,10,1. Anyone can help please ? MANY THANKS.

Best Answer

• dk_gpdk_gp Posts: 6 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Accepted Answer
    dk_gp wrote: »
    YamFazMan wrote: »
    Hi
    @dk_gp

The GO 6100 is a NAV4 device, there is no need to disassemble the device....
    If you hold your GO 62100 Upside-down i.e.... the connections a top and with the screen facing away from you, the SIM is under the CE sticker to the left of the Micro USB port....

Carefully remove the sticker... Its advisable to use Antistatic precautions when handling the SIM... You will need a pair of fine pointed tweezers to remove the SIM
    Note: When reinserting the SIM have the contacts facing away from the GO 6100 screen
    Use double-sided sticky tape to replace the the CE sticker

The above will void your guarantee....
    All of the usual disclaimers apply, all of the above is at your own discretion

ATB YFM

Thank you very much for your helps. i will try it. It is already over guarantee period. Tomtom charge me 105 euro for repair work without inform me what the problem is. Thanks again.

i tried a few times, and it worked. Thank you very much indeed.

Answers

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 18,436
    Superusers
    Hi
    @dk_gp

Have you tried a Soft/Drum roll restart on the device ??? This restarts the devices Operating System afresh

RESETTING YOUR NAVIGATION DEVICE
    https://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/6965//session/L2F2LzEvdGltZS8xNDI2NjM0NDUyL3NpZC9EQTdTVHpobQ

Charge the device for at least 2Hrs "OR" have the device plugged into a power supply
    Press and hold the on/off button until you hear a drum-roll sound then release the on/off button.
    You won’t lose anything; it’s just like rebooting your PC
    I use a Soft/drum-roll start after any upgrade large or small.
    It’s also useful to keep in mind for sorting out most minor niggles......

ATB YFM
  • LochfrassLochfrass Posts: 13,665
    Superusers
    I think the support must help you to reactivate the iternal sim.
    Support:
    United Kingdom
    02079 490 134
    Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
    thanks for the
    Hi
    @dk_gp

Have you tried a Soft/Drum roll restart on the device ??? This restarts the devices Operating System afresh

RESETTING YOUR NAVIGATION DEVICE
    https://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/6965//session/L2F2LzEvdGltZS8xNDI2NjM0NDUyL3NpZC9EQTdTVHpobQ

Charge the device for at least 2Hrs "OR" have the device plugged into a power supply
    Press and hold the on/off button until you hear a drum-roll sound then release the on/off button.
    You won’t lose anything; it’s just like rebooting your PC
    I use a Soft/drum-roll start after any upgrade large or small.
    It’s also useful to keep in mind for sorting out most minor niggles......

ATB YFM

Thanks for your helps. I have tried it many times and it s not working. I also call the TOMTOM, they are charging me 105 euro for fix it. What a deal!!!
  • Baz909Baz909 Posts: 6 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Same problem with my GO 6100. Loss of GPRS etc. Told SIM was corrupted, dead, deceased! Dismantled unit,quite easy to do and removed SIM. Cleaned contacts of SIM, refitted and hey presto my unit is as good as new.
    Baz909 wrote: »
    Same problem with my GO 6100. Loss of GPRS etc. Told SIM was corrupted, dead, deceased! Dismantled unit,quite easy to do and removed SIM. Cleaned contacts of SIM, refitted and hey presto my unit is as good as new.

Many thanks for your helps. May i ask how do you clean the contracts of SIM please? Thanks in advance.
    Superusers
    edited February 2020
    Hi
    @dk_gp

If you hold your GO 6100 Upside-down i.e.... the connections at the top and with the screen facing away from you, the SIM is under the CE sticker to the left of the Micro USB port....
    With the device turned OFF...
    Carefully remove the sticker... Its advisable to use Antistatic precautions when handling the SIM... You will need a pair of fine pointed tweezers to remove the SIM
    If you pull-out the SIM a little way, and reinsert it a few times it should remake a good connection
    Note: When reinserting the SIM have the contacts facing away from the GO 6100 screen

The above will void your Tomtom guarantee....

ATB YFM
    Hi
    @dk_gp

If you hold your GO 62100 Upside-down i.e.... the connections a top and with the screen facing away from you, the SIM is under the CE sticker to the left of the Micro USB port....

ATB YFM

Thank you very much for your helps. i will try it. It is already over guarantee period. Tomtom charge me 105 euro for repair work without inform me what the problem is. Thanks again.
    Accepted Answer
    dk_gp wrote: »
    Hi
    @dk_gp

ATB YFM

Superusers
    Hi
    @dk_gp

You're welcome, glad you're sorted :)

ATB YFM