Reseting the device — TomTom Community

Reseting the device

My spark watch stop working (I let it one at night on the living room, forgetting that the alarm was set to the next morning so early. So, I suppose the alarm was ringing several times until the battery was over. Then, a new screen on the watch said that resetting the watch was necessary. I've been trying to do it, but ever time the watch is reset, using the TomTom software on my computer, at the end it only said: "We can fix this together; resetting your watch will make it work as good as new", but the watch doesn't work anymore.

Answers

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,397
    Superusers
    I would try to perform a reset on your watch using the recovery mode, follow these steps:

1. Place your watch in the dock before you connect the dock to the computer.
    2. On your watch, move DOWN but keep the button pressed. If the USB port on your computer is not easily accessible, connect the dock to the computer without the watch. Then move down from the clock screen while you slide the watch into the dock.
    3. Connect the dock to the computer. Keep pressing the button until your watch shows tomtom.com/reset.
    4. Release the button and wait for Sports Connect to show Update.
    5. Click Update in Sports Connect.
  • Amir1974Amir1974 Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    Hi. I am not able to click over to choose run. the button seems to be stuck. I have tried a reset but it does not work.