Speed camaras do not show up on IOS TomTom Go app but on Android App TomTom Blitzer — TomTom Community

Speed camaras do not show up on IOS TomTom Go app but on Android App TomTom Blitzer

Olep84Olep84 Posts: 5 [Apprentice Traveler]
I have seend that the data in the ios App is not the same as in TomTom Blitzer App on Android...
TomTom Blitzer Android App warned me perfect, why are there different data in the apps?
Tagged:

Answers

• lampardlampard Posts: 4,907 Moderator
    Hi @Olep84

Are you using the same AmiGO app on both iOS and Android device? Or the GO Navigation app on iOS and TomTom Speed camera App (AmiGO) app on Android?

Regards, lampard
  • Olep84Olep84 Posts: 5 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi,

maybe the TomTom blitzer is only a german version appstore?
    there is an app called tomtom blitzer--> https://www.chip.de/downloads/TomTom-Blitzer-Android-App_132854386.html
    this app is only for android (there is no navigation only speed camera warning)

and on my Iphone I use TomTom GO Naviagation app

Regards
    Stefan
    Thanks Stefan!

The 'TomTom Blitzer' is indeed the german name for our Speed camera App. We're slowly migrating the users from this to the new AmiGO App which will also be available for iSO devices.

The map data on the new GO Navigation app (iOS) & TomTom Blitzer is different. For now, you can report the missing camera locations on the GO Navigation app.

Regards, lampard
  • Olep84Olep84 Posts: 5 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Ah ok,

thanks for this info, the fix camera works, the mobile ones show up in the tomtom blitzer app but not in the GO Navigation app ....
    will you stop support for tomtom blitzer?
    Hi Stefan,

For now, the new update for TomTom Blitzer is only available for 5% of the users. Once we migrate all the users from old TomTom Blitzer to the new AmiGO app, it'll be removed from play store for download.

Again, AmiGO will be the same app as the old version including the overlay widget and more! Like navigation and traffic-intelligent routing, all in a new design that will allow us to keep updating the app with more innovative features in the future.

Regards, lampard