Routing problem Highways forbidden — TomTom Community

Routing problem Highways forbidden

Hello,
I noticed that a lot of roads especially highways appear forbidden by purple line of trucks and because of this name strange routes... I see also the Ring 1 of Antwerpen appear forbidden of trucks also A1 highway direction Milano to Bologna forbidden. And also I see a highway which connect Belgium and France via Longwy and because of this he make a strange route.
I don't understand what happen with TomTom but this for a truck driver it's bad and also for a beginner.
I hope you can fix this because from a couple of weeks I need to continue check my GPS if the route is correctly.
Thank you

Answers

• DamageMeDamageMe Posts: 58 [Renowned Trailblazer]
    qdt97dczkh0y.jpg
  • DamageMeDamageMe Posts: 58 [Renowned Trailblazer]
    4qpm5spqn2yh.jpg

Because the Ring r1 he see forbidden
  • GrumpytruckerGrumpytrucker Posts: 0 [New Seeker]
    Why will my GO 620 Truck not route me through certain points when in truck mode, even though they are on major highways and have no restrictions?

I've tried changing all the parameters about (which totally defeats the point of having a truck specific gps) but no joy.

This problem was a mild annoyance for the last couple of years with relatively few instances but since the last couple of updates it's been awful.

An example, The 1000 Island Bridge border crossing at Alexandria Bay between NY state and Ontario Canada, the unit won't plan through there unless in car mode, it wants me to take back roads and even a seasonal passenger ferry to get around it.

The same for the Detroit/Windsor border, one of the most frequented crossings in N America! I have found a workaround for this one by including a waypoint in the middle of the Ambassador Bridge.

The situation is ridiculous and getting worse with every map update however.

Is there any way to revert to earlier versions of the maps to get around this problem?