Lexus moveon replacement sd not working — TomTom Community

Lexus moveon replacement sd not working

SakdovSakdov Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
Hi, Hopefully someone can help
I purchased a Ct 200h which had no sd card so the garage ordered me one which has now been received (seems like an authentic lexus sd card with western Europe written on the front) . I placed the sd in to the satnav and got a red error message advising problem with map. You can not use this map on this device : western_europe-817 and you can only press okay.

I took the sd and used TomTom Home to try an update but no matter what I try it will not update and just sits on copying (left for 6 hours and no bar moved) or after downloading and getting to the install to card reader it gets a red error message stating This url is not valid : null%5complete%5cmap%western_europe%5western_europe.zip
The final installation is not started because of earlier failures.

Hope to get some advice soon

Answers

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,678 Moderator
    Hi @Sakdov

I have reactivated a map on your account.

Could you try removing the existing map first and then download a fresh version offered in TomTom HOME.

Regards
    Vikram
  • Sasilve67Sasilve67 Posts: 1 [New Seeker]

Hi , I have a lexus ct of 2014 with version R1.12 of 22/6/2012 and western_europe map v895.4438 in Italian but before buying a new updated map, I would like to know how to do it and if it is possible to update also the app.
    Thank you
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,678 Moderator
    Hi @Sasilve67

Welcome to the community!

The firmware updates if any will be offered to you in TomTom HOME.

And the new map can and ordered on our TomTom webshop. Once ordered it will be offered for download in TomTom HOME.

Regards
    Vikram