Voices disappeared! — TomTom Community

Voices disappeared!

Help! I purchased my tom tom back in july, it has worked perfectly up until yesterday when it switched it on and the loading circle gliched and then displayed a red cross and then the cable and computer... I plugged into my laptop and reinstalled the software only to find my maps disappeared. I'm actually away at college so needed my satnav to work so I purchased a uk map for £35..... this installed fine except now there are no voices on my satnav. What makes it worse is i don't have the original packaging or receipt as I threw it away not realising i would need the activation code for maps. What can I do? I dont tend to keep packaging after 4 months. I'm really disappointed as my last tom tom lasted me 10 years.

Answers

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 8,802 TomTom Moderator
    Hi @Rjstar_88

Welcome to the community!

Your TomTom comes with lifetime maps and so there was no need to buy new maps.

I would suggest that you contact the customer service to cancel the subscription and raise a refund.

I have added a computer voice 'Serena' which will be offered for download in MyDrive Connect.

Regards,
    Vikram