I have a VIA260 GPS and have been trying to update my maps for a week now. I'm in NZ — TomTom Community

I have a VIA260 GPS and have been trying to update my maps for a week now. I'm in NZ

I keep getting a message server not found or our servers are very busy try again later. Is anyone else in NZ having the same issue or is it just me?
How can I update my GPS maps please?

Answers

• LochfrassLochfrass Posts: 14,618
    Superusers
    Sometimes it helps when you log out MyDrive Connect, then reboot the Pc and log in again in MyDrive Connect
  • lampardlampard Posts: 5,201 Moderator
    Hi @KwirkeeBirds

It seems that the Network Connection is not stable as the backend shows that the device lost its connection to the internet and was unable to continue to process the update. Can you follow the steps mentioned in the link here and see if it restarts the download for your device?

Whenever more than 1 updates are offered by MyDrive, then please update these 1 at a time, not altogether. Hope this helps!

Regards, lampard
  • KwirkeeBirdsKwirkeeBirds Posts: 6 [Master Explorer]
    This is the error message I keep getting.
    I have done what is on the link in the message I received from the forum suggestion, but still have the same issue. There was nothing in the download folder to remove.
    I still haven't got any updates to my GPS, not even the standard update that I get each time I connect my GPS to my computer.

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 19,209
    Superusers
    edited December 2019
    Hi
    @KwirkeeBirds

On the rare occasions I have a problem with myDrive Connect
    I Delete MyDrive Connect using the free version of Revo Uninstaller then Reinstall MyDrive Connect....
    Using the Method Here... https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/comment/1682074/#Comment_1682074

How good/bad/fast/slow/reliable is your internet connection ???

ATB YFM