VIA 1525M - POI Category Creation? — TomTom Community

VIA 1525M - POI Category Creation?

My question - Does anyone know how to create a "new" unlisted POI category in the VIA 1525M? Was able to do so on my previous START 52, but see no manual reference to creating (only see using installed POI's) a new POI category. If I missed the manual reference, please direct me to it... Don't want to have to put all of my Masonic Lodge locations individually, under My Places. Would like to 'categorize' them into one specific place or location. MyDrive was of no assistance in this endeavor... Contrary to popular belief, NOT everything is on YouTube... Thank you all in advance...

Best Answers

• Travelingman00Travelingman00 Posts: 8 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Accepted Answer
    Thanks YamFazMan… I thought I might be missing something, but apparently, I was not. I know I didn't see anything about adding POI categories in either the manual or on the Internet... Will see what I can find out regarding POI editors... Thanks again for your help...

Answers

• Travelingman00Travelingman00 Posts: 8 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Accepted Answer
    Thanks YamFazMan… I thought I might be missing something, but apparently, I was not. I know I didn't see anything about adding POI categories in either the manual or on the Internet... Will see what I can find out regarding POI editors... Thanks again for your help...