Save addresses from mine TomTom ONE 3rd edition — TomTom Community

Save addresses from mine TomTom ONE 3rd edition

HevenetHevenet Posts: 1 [Apprentice Seeker]
I have a TomTom one 3rd edition. I no longer uses this device but want to save all the addresses. What can I do? I made a lot of effort in arranging the data. I can see only the name of the address but not the address itself. A list will also work for me.

Answers

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 17,458
    Superusers
    Hi
    @Hevenet

This video shows you how to transfer favourites and Points of Interest (POIs) to your new device.

If you have Lots of Favorites....
    Saving Your Favorites from your Tomtom using the free version of Softops POI editor
    Download SoftTop Tomtom POI Editor to a folder on your desktop; open the folder and un-zip the file.
    My Dropbox account... https://www.dropbox.com/sh/przt4eetzpp4oqf/AAB6X7RjTBilT-xH3p85p0X2a?dl=0
    (1)... Connect your Tomtom to your PC USB port and turn it on
    (2)... Run the TomPoiEdrEn.exe file; you should now have the SoftTop POI editor running.
    (3)... Click on the Gold Star Icon (3rd Icon on the tool bar) a New filer Window opens
    (4)... Find the Tomtom drive (Or one of your Backups)
    (5)... Find and click on your installed Map.. (Mine was United_Kingdom_and_Republic_of_Ireland)
    (6)... Click on the 'OK' Box
    (7)... Click on the Softops POI editor... File Tab
    (8)... Click on 'Save As'
    (9)... Rename or accept the offered Name... Save to your Desktop

Note...I think the development SoftTop POI editor has stopped as you can no longer access Google Earth or Maps from within the program and the author does not reply to Email

How to import POIs, GPX files and Favourites in MyDrive to Your New Device

ATB YFM