Tomtom RUNNER batter not charging — TomTom Community

Tomtom RUNNER batter not charging

mimmorussanomimmorussano Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
I used my Tom Tom runner model 8rs00 for a workout but downloaded it all the same.
I tried to recharge it but I can't do it, it gives me the battery charge signal but I can't restore it.
what can I do? Is there a service center here in Italy?
Thanks

Mod edit- Machine translated(Italian)

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,872 Superusers
    TomTom does not offer a repair service, they will replace the device, for free if it is under warranty (assuming the damage is not broken glass or other user caused damage) or possibly for a fee otherwise (not recommended as TT Sports went out of business over two years ago and the watches are a dead product). You need to contact Support to get the process started and find out what your options are. To get in touch with Customer Support, choose Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Email Us or Chat (there is no longer phone support available for watches).

You should also try a factory reset and see if that resolves the issue but with a watch of that age it is likely just a dead battery and it is time for a new watch. You can replace the battery yourself (TT will not) but you need to get special tools and source the battery yourself.