No contact — TomTom Community

No contact

GunrebGunreb Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
The screen of my newly purchased navigator TomTom Go Premium X went out after 1 week of use. Via chat, Jav was asked to send in the Navigator including bracket for repair. When it returned after repair, the bracket was not included. For the past 10 days, I have been trying to get TomTom to send the bracket, but without getting a response. Have any experience or idea of how to get TomTom to act and send the bracket.

Mod edit: Machine translated from Swedish

Answers

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 18,733
    Superusers
    edited November 2019
    Hi
    @Gunreb

@VikramK or @lampard the Forum Moderators should pick this up in the Morning

ATB YFM
  • GunrebGunreb Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    edited November 2019
    In many e-mails, I have asked TomTom to respond to my complaint and return the bracket without getting the smallest response. This is upsetting and destroys TomTom's reputation as a reliable customer-friendly supplier. But after publishing the case on this site, I received a response from TomTom a few minutes ago that they were scratching the console. A remarkable attitude because the console was part of my purchase a week earlier, that it is part of the navigator's electricity supply and that I as a customer could not understand that any part of the wrong delivery would not be sent for repair. I had no reason not to believe that any part of the wrong navigator would not be investigated. An eye-catching attitude and inexplicable failure to acknowledge their mistake and offer some form of compensation for substandard delivery and abuse.

Thank you for addressing this issue. I hope the attack comes soon.

Mod edit: Machine translated from Swedish
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,166 Moderator
    edited November 2019
    Hi @Gunreb

I customer service has arranged a replacement for the mount. You should receive it in the next 5-7 working days.

As advised when booking the repair it was not necessary to include any accessory when sending the device unless it is requested specifically..

Regards
    Vikram :)