Catalan computer voice for the TomTom GO PREMIUM — TomTom Community

Catalan computer voice for the TomTom GO PREMIUM

Tom Tom has informed me that my browser Via 100 is obsolete. I accept Tom Tom's offer, with the GO PREMIUM. My surprise is that having the language CATALAN, written and spoken, I can NOT synchronize both. If I change to Catalan there is no voice, only sound.
Messrs. Tom Tom. I DO NOT understand how they can not synchronize my language, written and spoken. Can someone give me a reasonable explanation...? or should I consider returning it...?

Mod edit: Machine translated from Spanish

Answers

• Francesc_Comes_1947Francesc_Comes_1947 Posts: 6 [New Seeker]
    edited November 2019
    NO, answer the questions

Edit-Machine translated...
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 18,733
    Superusers
    edited November 2019
    Hi
    @Francesc_Comes_1947

Only @VikramK or @lampard (The Forum Moderators) and Tomtom Support can allocate Computer Voices to your Account for downloading... You will have to wait until Monday when they return....

ATB YFM
    edited November 2019
    Thank you, I look forward to Monday

Mod Edit-Machine translated
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,155 Moderator
    Hi @Francesc_Comes_1947

We don't have a Catalan voice available. If you wish I can activate a Spanish or a Portuguese voice.

Regards
    Vikram
    edited November 2019
    Hi. Go Premium has the written CATALAN language and the voice of MARIA, spoken, in CATALAN. But they are not synchronized.
    Why can't I synchronize the spoken and written language.
    The Spanish languages do not correctly identify the streets. They have many mistakes.
    Hello Go Premium has the CATALAN language and the voice of MARIA, spoken, in CATALAN. But there are no synchronizations.
    Why can not you synchronize the spoken and written language?
    The Spanish languages do not correctly identify the calls. They have many errors.
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,155 Moderator
    edited November 2019
    Hi @Francesc_Comes_1947

Have you tried to use the device already, navigating using a Spanish computer voice?

Regards
    Vikram
    edited November 2019
    YES, I am using both the feminine and Spanish Spanish languages, they all have the same street description errors.
    For this reason, he requested to have the same benefits that the TomTom via 100 had, with the voice of MARIA, which also has the GO PREMIUM, BUT IT IS NOT SYNCHRONIZED.