My TomTom Go 620 says it is up to date with a 10-month-old North America map — TomTom Community

My TomTom Go 620 says it is up to date with a 10-month-old North America map

I have had some issues updating. Recently, I tried a device reset, but it continued to say there were errors updating. Now today, it says it is up to date, despite reporting a 10-month-old map, and I fear that nothing has actually updated.

Answers

• bigbig Posts: 1,629
    Superuser
    Some maps recently were "recalled" to fix some errors. New maps should be out at the beginning of December. It might be worth waiting to see if those are offered to you. If they are not, I suggest you contact support. They usually can arrange to "push" the maps to your device.
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,155 Moderator
    Hi @ramblerTT

Welcome to the community!

Which map version do you see as installed?

-Select the menu button in Map View or Guidance View to show the Main Menu.
    -Scroll to the right of the screen and select the help button.
    -Select About

The version of the map is listed under "Installed maps", for example: 'Europe' v1035 (Released 27th August 2019).

Regards
    Vikram
  • ramblerTTramblerTT Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    I am showing 'USA Canada and Mexico' v1025.9377 10 Months old (released 01/2019)

RamblerTT

VikramK wrote: »
    Hi @ramblerTT

Welcome to the community!

Which map version do you see as installed?

-Select the menu button in Map View or Guidance View to show the Main Menu.
    -Scroll to the right of the screen and select the help button.
    -Select About

The version of the map is listed under "Installed maps", for example: 'Europe' v1035 (Released 27th August 2019).

Regards
    Vikram

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,155 Moderator
    Hi @RamblerTT

Could you try adding it manually...

From the main menu- GO TO settings- Find the option Maps, under that add a map-Scroll to see if you find USA Canada and Mexico..

Regards
    Vikram