lost maps — TomTom Community

lost maps

4ndyb4ndyb Posts: 6 [Apprentice Traveler]
after a lenghty convo with customer services yesterday who where connected to my computer but still didnt fix the issue which was i couldnt download the critical tomtom home update , now got it , did it myself , but during hunting around my pc with the advisor my memory card has been wiped , no maps no nothing , i drive for a living so this is an issue
any ideas would be great , im not paying 35 quid for something i already own and i have a map subscription
carminat live

Comments

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,203 Moderator
    Hi @4ndyb

Welcome to the community!

I already see that you have an active map of UK and ROI which should get offered for download when the card is recognized in TomTom HOME.

Could you follow the steps advised in my comment here for a clean installation of the map and application-
    https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/comment/1679764/#Comment_1679764

Regards
    Vikram :)
  • 4ndyb4ndyb Posts: 6 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thank you very much
    I will try that when I finish work , using tomtom go mobile today but has nothing stored in it
    Will let you know
    Many thanks
    yes i do see that screen after logging in , i go to update device , it says loading with a blue bar moving left to right for hours and finds nothing , manage my device says i have no back up and nothing on pc to download ???? im calling customer service as i type this (on HOLD ) obviously ....i need it fixed please today ...its been a week now
    thanks
    it said average call waiting time to speak to an adviser was 6 mins , its now been 3 times that at my cost , can understand why im a bit grumpy cant you !!!!!!