TomTom GO Supreme - no option to change screen orientation — TomTom Community

TomTom GO Supreme - no option to change screen orientation

TomTom GO Supreme - no option to change screen orientation.

Would like to turn the screen 180 degrees, so that I can stick the GPS on the windscreen.

Answers

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 18,733
    Superusers
    edited November 2019
    Hi
    @haresh7263

I use the Dashboard + Mount discs
    https://www.tomtom.com/en_gb/sat-nav/accessories/mounts-docks/dashboard-mount-disks/

Mount set for Dashboard use...

33l7lu3pdcur.png
    The Mount twisted around the ball joint 180 Degrees... For Windscreen use...

iffierccnjlp.png
    The ball joint is tight, it has to stand the weight of the 6" Units without getting 'PND' (Persistent Navigation Droop) :o

ATB YFM
  • haresh7263haresh7263 Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I can stick the GPS on the windscreen but the navigation screen orientation won’t adjust and would display upside down!
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 7,286
    Superuser
    edited November 2019
    Hi @haresh7263

The holder does rotate as shown in the picture from Yamfazman. First time it will be very stiff, which is good, and will need probably just a little more effort than you are using at the moment. Rotate the holder end 180 degrees then stick on screen. The device is designed to rotate at the ball joint between the holder for the Supreme and the leg that sticks on the screen.

Doug
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 18,733
    Superusers
    edited November 2019
    Hi
    @haresh7263

The Mount twisted around the ball joint 180 Degrees... For Windscreen use...

iffierccnjlp.png
    The Mount as above that has been twisted around the ball joint 180 Degrees and stuck to the windscreen
    88ahlba811gr.jpg
    The Screen display has the correct orientation....
    j8n1pxsktu39.jpg
    ATB YFM