My Drive changing start when sending stops to Tom Tom 550 — TomTom Community

My Drive changing start when sending stops to Tom Tom 550

SedonaBobSedonaBob Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
I recently bought a Tom Tom 550. I created a future route on My Drive that starts about 500 miles from my home and includes 9 intermediate stops. i can sync this route with my Tom Tom 550 without the stops and it works fine. When I click Add Stops in My Drive it sends the stops to the 550 but it changes the start point to my home, 500 miles away. I don't understand why it is doing this. Any ideas?

Best Answer

Answers

• SedonaBobSedonaBob Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    YamFazMan, thank you so much, this was driving me crazy! Your solution worked perfectly!
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 17,062
    Superusers
    Hi
    @SedonaBob

You're welcome, glad you're sorted :)

ATB YFM
  • raesewellraesewell Posts: 137 [Supreme Navigator]
    YamFazMan, I couldn't have put it better myself, however I think you have too much time on your hands =);)
  • DBC58DBC58 Posts: 28 [Master Explorer]
    I'm sure this question has been asked before:

Is there a technical reason the MyDrive online planner does not have the ability to "sync to device" an .ITN file, a .GPX file or both ???

Currently I use MyRouteApp to build .ITN routes for each day of my motorcycle trip. Then I export each .ITN file to my Rider 550 one at a time via USB connection from my Chromebook.

I need all my pre-planned Routes (.ITN files) loaded on my GPS before departing because here in the States there will not be a phone data connection in remote areas.