Is it possible to join a number of routes in My Routes to form 1 long route? — TomTom Community

Is it possible to join a number of routes in My Routes to form 1 long route?

nickmcdnickmcd Posts: 3 [Novice Seeker]
edited November 2019 in RIDER
I have a number of short routes average 15 - 20 miles each of nice roads through France and the Pyrenees stored in MY Routes and wondered is possible to make one new route/ road trip by using all these and letting Tom Tom find the quickest route between each one.

Answers

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 9,886 Moderator
    Hi @nickmcd

Welcome to the community!

This is an interesting one... Do all these routes have a similar destination or close by? Do these routes have stops added you wish to travel through?

Btw, the RIDER or TomTom PND's don't support the auto-selection of the route.

Regards
    Vikram
  • nickmcdnickmcd Posts: 3 [Novice Seeker]
    Hi Vikram

They are basically a number of routes which I have picked up some short some 25 - 30 miles long all of nice roads down through france into the pyrenees on to the coast. joined together they would form a route of approximately 600miles from north to south. I can bring up each individual route on my Tom Tom but I want to be able to join them so I can start at one point and spend a week or so trvelling down picking up all the routes as i go without having to stop at the end of each section to set the sat nav to take me to the start of the next. If that makes sense.

Cheers

nick
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 17,059
    Superusers
    Hi
    @nickmcd

Are the saved routes .ITN routes or .GPX tracks

ATB YFM
  • nickmcdnickmcd Posts: 3 [Novice Seeker]
    Hi GPX tracks. I think I have sorted it now. Found an APP called My Routes and it was easy on there, just need to transfer to MYDRIVE now.