Map ordering error — TomTom Community

Map ordering error

denes_istidenes_isti Posts: 3 [Novice Seeker]
Hello,

I have bought a Renault Megane 3 built in 2015 from Germany, has Carminat Tomtom Live, with Germany/Austria/Switzerland map on it. I want to buy & install Central/Eastern Europe map on it (because I'm living in Romania), but when I try in any store Uk, Ireland, Germany, etc. to buy the new map, I get the following error: Sorry, an error occurred. Please try again. If this error persists than please contact our Customer Care. Although it says that the map is compatible with my device.

I tried to contact Support on the tomtom website, which gives me an email address like [email protected], but I got no answer in a week.

Any idea what to do?

Also I have checked the information about the sd card with Tomtom Home 2, and I've seen that LastConnectionTime=2015/09/28,16:00:45,UTC, might this be a problem?

Comments

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,711 Moderator
    Hi @denes_isti

Welcome to the community!

Could you try clearing the cookies in the browser or try using a different browser to order the map?

Regards
    Vikram
  • denes_istidenes_isti Posts: 3 [Novice Seeker]
    I have tried again with Chrome and Edge, and on different PC. I still get the same error.
  • denes_istidenes_isti Posts: 3 [Novice Seeker]
    I got a response from the helpdesk, asking to check it with PayPal, not credit card. But it didn't work, same error.

Also tried with TomTom Home 2, got a different error: The Internet server had an internal error.

So any other thing I could try?