Wrong Speed Limits

Peter_1956
Peter_1956 Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Traveler
Hi, Anyone else throughout UK noticed Tom Tom Satnav showing incorrect speed limits, for example what use to be 60mph shows up on Nav as 60mph but marked as 50mph , this occurs in 40-30 zones also . I know there is a great thing about emissions ect but needs to be addressed in updates .

Answers

• John-Jay
    John-Jay Registered Users Posts: 746
    Revered Pioneer
    I've given up on TomTom, with respect to Speed Limits!

Virtually every drive that I do, has multiple WRONG Speed-Limits!

I have tried reporting them, but I really don't believe that TomTom takes any Notice! The last one, that I reported, was TWO YEARS ago & it still has NOT been updated!

Bizarrely, I even driven through a Road where TomTom CORRECTLY shows a Speed Camera (set at 40mph), whilst ALSO stating that the Speed Limit was 60!
  • Peter_1956
    Peter_1956 Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    Yes it is so annoying, unless you focus on street signs your in trouble if you rely on Tom Tom surely , they must be aware and even if inconclusive answer all questions are we pay for a service do we not .
  • storioi
    storioi Registered Users Posts: 1
    New Traveler
    I have been trying to get my Go 920 working again I dont wanjt new maps just my old reliable easy to use GPS Go 920 T to work again
  • Tregnamlop
    Tregnamlop Registered Users Posts: 1
    New Seeker
    Hi, even in The Netherlands the speedlimits are wrong. Since the last update. Onn the Hihgway 70 instead of 100 kmh. Anyone knows a solution?