phone connect to Tomtom services — TomTom Community

phone connect to Tomtom services

hi, my phone S8 and i phone 6s not connecting to device any help? thank you

Answers

• chodder007chodder007 Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    Ive sorted it out, updated phone and deleted my old phone now connected !!!
  • aliasGEBaliasGEB Posts: 40 [Renowned Wayfarer]
    Jy

my TT550Rider & MyDrive app working very well with my old iPhoneSe with iOS 12.2 but is not working with iPhone7 and iOS 13.2.. connection is only bluethoot and not linked with MyDrive. There is some one who is working to solve it?? It's a iOS versione problem I suppose...
    many thanks
    Gianenrico
  • GreatLakesTONYGreatLakesTONY Posts: 9 [Master Explorer]
    edited November 2019
    Had the same problem: since iOS update (iPhone 7) to 13.2 both my GO 500 / 520 devices do not connect to Traffic Info although BT connection is correct and internet access is permitted, When launching the MyDrive TomTom app on iOS, the device connection icon is off although BT list shows devices is connected.
    After at least 5 times removal of BT profile, then reconnect, then delete again, then reconnect it all of a sudden works.
    Since both GO devices have the same issue on the same phone after iOS13.2 update, I believe this is the MyDrive app issue.
    @TomTom Support: please kindly investigate and correct the app if needed. Thanks
  • GreatLakesTONYGreatLakesTONY Posts: 9 [Master Explorer]
    just a quick update: bluetooth issue has returned and network connection was provided to GO520 only for the last 45min of my whole 3.5 hour trip. Note that the same bluetooth issue was also observed with the audio connection to my car (Subaru Forester 2015) which also had no issue before iOS13 updates