Go 520 not detecting speed camera, any update with this bug? Thanks — TomTom Community

Go 520 not detecting speed camera, any update with this bug? Thanks

Rye12Rye12 Posts: 3 [Novice Seeker]
Go 520 not detecting speed camera, any update with this bug? Thanks

Answers

• John-JayJohn-Jay Posts: 669 [Revered Pioneer]
    Hi, @Rye12 ,

Welcome to the Forum!

Could you clarify what you mean when you say it is "not detecting speed camera"?

The GO520 doesn't "detect" Cameras, they are simply downloaded pre-determined Files (of the "known" Camera Locations), that are usually updated twice a week.

• Rye12Rye12 Posts: 3 [Novice Seeker]
    Its not showing the speed camera location on our street in my go 520 after updating. Thanks for your response
    Rye12 wrote: »
    Its not showing the speed camera location on our street in my go 520 after updating. Thanks for your response

Just my humble opinion, but TomTom is NOT particularly good at ensuring that all "known" Cameras are listed (despite the twice weekly updates) & are even less capable of updating Speed Limit Detail (even when given accurate information by Users)!

• Rye12Rye12 Posts: 3 [Novice Seeker]
    Thanks for the response i just double check my go 520 it shows i dont have any subscriptions i just bought this a couple of days. Any solution ? Thank you really appreciate
    edited October 30
    The GO 520 (which I also have) comes with "For-Life" Speed Cameras & Traffic.

I can only assume something is not correct with your Account Setup. Hopefully one of the "Mods" (such as @lampard or @VikramK ) will notice this thread & sort it out!

• lampardlampard Posts: 4,315 TomTom Moderator
    edited October 31
    Hi @Rye12

Welcome to the Community! Can you send device's serial number to me via personal message? I can't see any device linked with your account.

Regards, lampard