Map installation only goes to 91% - tried 4 times. — TomTom Community

Map installation only goes to 91% - tried 4 times.

bobcossey_800bobcossey_800 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
Having just installed my drive connect I inadvertently wiped the maps from my device while trying to download updates. My computer is hard wired to internet (not via wi-fi) and my device is connected to PC via USB cable (item supplied with device). Connection panel on right hand side of screen shows-Internet connected & available and indicates my device as'unidentified network limited'. When trying to download map of UK all goes well until it reaches 91% downloaded and then everything stops. I have retried 4 times but still get same result. Have tried reloading my drive connect but to no avail. Any suggestions?

Best Answers

  • bobcossey_800bobcossey_800 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Accepted Answer
    I tried again and when it got to 91% it froze again. For some reason I pulled the connection out of the rear of my device and lo and behold the remaining 9% loaded straight away. I havn't a clue why that happened. Anyway all's well that ends well.
    Thank you

Answers

  • bobcossey_800bobcossey_800 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Accepted Answer
    I tried again and when it got to 91% it froze again. For some reason I pulled the connection out of the rear of my device and lo and behold the remaining 9% loaded straight away. I havn't a clue why that happened. Anyway all's well that ends well.
    Thank you
Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online in this Category0