my lifetime maps have gone missing during attempt to update. — TomTom Community

my lifetime maps have gone missing during attempt to update.

just bought a go 5100 with lifetime uk and europe maps, I cleared the unit by doing reset and successfully logged device onto mydrive connect account ( which already has a go 5000 registered). once connected it recognised required updates which were completed. Subsequently mydrive connect indicated it was uptodate but I found the version of maps installed was 965, hence I concluded device was not uptodate.
My content page showed the installed map icon on the left side of the screen, however there was another similar map icon on the right of the screen which I assumed was the latest version and click on it. It downloaded to my laptop and started to load on my device but abruptly reached 100%. My device now shows No Maps Available. I have attempted to follow previous forum advice right clicking mydrive connect icon in the notification area and clicking settings but this does nothing.
Device did indicate it to be a go 5100 but mydrive connect has it as a go 5000 ?

Best Answer

• Ged_LGed_L Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Accepted Answer
    Missing map issue has been resolved by phoning Tom Tom UK support who were able to guided me through the solution.

Answers

• Ged_LGed_L Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Accepted Answer
    Missing map issue has been resolved by phoning Tom Tom UK support who were able to guided me through the solution.