Tomtom runner 3 uploading issue — TomTom Community

Tomtom runner 3 uploading issue

JesseAJesseA Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
Hi,

I recently experienced some issues with poor battery life and decided to do a factory reset as per previous discussions on these forums. Thinking everything was fine, I did a freestyle activity the next day and noticed that there was a problem with uploading. Upon uploading/syncing the activity, my browser/phone app has given me fitness points points for the exercise that I have accrued for the day, but has not uploaded the actual activity (including my times, heart rate metrics etc.). Instead I have the big fitness points on the top saying 750, despite not actually having any registered freestyle activity today.

I have followed previous advice on similar issues by finding the .ttbin files, however I cannot find these on my phone nor my PC. Is there any solution to this?

Thanks.

Tagged:

Answers

• Jim07Jim07 Posts: 3,337 TomTom Moderator
    Hi!

@JesseA: When did you do this freestyle activity, because we can see activity transfer daily on your account?

Regards,

Jim
  • JesseAJesseA Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    I did a stair climbing session (approximately 37 minutes long), average HR around ~150, with 9 laps.

I want to add I did a test freestyle activity shortly after I encountered this problem. I simply started the activity and stopped after 5 seconds to test it would upload (and it did). That's probably the activity you see today (0 point activity). For some reason just the actual freestyle activity I did earlier in the day did not upload completely (despite the fitness points being uploaded).
    Hi,

The daily point are relative to activities + daily tracking. As the freestyle activity does not appear on your account the 750 points should be just your daily tracking (steps).

Did you check on the internal memory of the first device you tried to export this freestyle activity? The ttbin should be there ( phone/ tablette/ Pc)?

If you do not find this ttbin, you will not be able to re-export it :(

Regards,

Jim
  • JesseAJesseA Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Thanks for the help. Given I have done this workout numerous times I know that I regularly accumulate between 700-1000 fitness points during the activity. Furthermore, I've never actually accrued fitness points to the tune of 700+ just by daily activity (like walking to work etc.) and I haven't really done anything out of the ordinary during the course of the day.

I know these fitness points that I've somehow received are related to the activity.... it feels like the activity was only partially uploaded, which is frustrating. I first uploaded this activity to my PC, however I cannot find the ttbin file. It's weird because I feel like if my PC was able to upload just the fitness points from the activity, you would expect the rest of the activity data to be somewhere too.
    Hi,

If you go to your Account on Mysport and clcik ont he 756 points, on the right part of the charts you will see what gives you points (activity, daily tracking or both) .

If you can find the ttbin I think the only way will be to edit your small "fake" freestyle activity...

regards,

jim