How or where can i see what type of watch i have? — TomTom Community

How or where can i see what type of watch i have?

gsx3000gsx3000 Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
How or where can i see what type of watch i have? When i wan't to buy a second hand watch i don't know where to look at to see what type of Tomtom sportswatch it is.

Best Answers

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,819 Superusers
    Accepted Answer
    gsx3000 wrote: »
    How or where can i see what type of watch i have? When i wan't to buy a second hand watch i don't know where to look at to see what type of Tomtom sportswatch it is.

I would take great caution in buying a TomTom watch, even secondhand. TomTom Sports went out of business almost two years ago and ceased all production and development. Straps are very hard to come by, support is very limited and there will be no updates to the current issues (connectivity, battery drain, etc.). you are better off investing your money in a newer watch from an existing brand.

Answers

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,819 Superusers
    Accepted Answer
    gsx3000 wrote: »

I would take great caution in buying a TomTom watch, even secondhand. TomTom Sports went out of business almost two years ago and ceased all production and development. Straps are very hard to come by, support is very limited and there will be no updates to the current issues (connectivity, battery drain, etc.). you are better off investing your money in a newer watch from an existing brand.