Overlay mode not working on Speed Camera/AmiGO App
If the overlay mode is not working on your Speed Camera/AmiGO App, please make sure to check the phone settings as there's a chance that one of these options below not set to the right value.
- Settings > Advanced Settings > Battery manager > Power plan is set to Performance
- Device Settings > Advanced Settings > Battery Manager > Protected apps – your app needs to be Protected
- Device Settings > Apps > your app > Battery > Power-intensive prompt and Keep running after screen off
- Settings > Additional Settings > Battery & Performance > Manage apps’ battery usage and here:
- Switch Power Saving Modes to Off
- Choose the next options: Saving Power in The Background > Choose apps > select your app > Background Settings > No restrictions
Security > Battery > App Battery Saver > your app > No restriction
Android 10 Devices
In Phone Settings, please check if the location permission for the app is set to "All the Time" and not "Only while using the app".