Personalization of Appearance on the device — TomTom Community

Personalization of Appearance on the device

I send this suggestion to Tom Tom Customer Care Team:

Personalization are frustrating!!!
I wonder why there are not most common colour scheme on TomTom (like orange, white, red....).
Why don't you let customer to personalize colour scheme of menu?
We want to match with the colour of dashcar illumination....
Really you never think about this???????
Please, improve this simple option with next software update....
I'm sure our TomTom became more beautiful!

And they answer:

My name is Janet and I’ll be happy to help you today.
Thank you for your product feedback regarding personalization of Appearance on the device.
We have logged your suggestion and it will be passed on to our developers and product managers.
Please be aware that though we’re very happy to receive suggested improvements to our products, we cannot guarantee if or when your suggestion will be implemented.
You might also consider posting your idea on our discussions forum, so other TomTom users can see your feedback.
The more requested a feature is, the more likely it is that it will be implemented.

So, please, request this simple feature!
I think it would be great to match the colour of your Tom Tom to the light colour of your car!

Comments

• GillboyGillboy Posts: 5 [Apprentice Traveler]
    It would also be a good idea if the triangle depicting the vehicle would change to show the relevent vehicle profile being used at that time.

Also rather then showing the national speed limit ie 70 on motorways it would show 60 etc if driving a coach etc
  • pelham89pelham89 Posts: 23 [Outstanding Wayfarer]
    You could be lucky, BUT Tomtom were asked 4 plus years ago by almost everyone, to have the customised POI put back onto the new devices. Weren't interested, so all having to use 3rd party.
    Good luck anyway....