Subscriptions — TomTom Community

Subscriptions

navygm1navygm1 Posts: 1 [Apprentice Seeker]
2 things: 1. My subscription dated 10/21/19. I thought i had bought it for another year.
2. The app does not show in products owned.
Tagged:

Comments

• lampardlampard Posts: 4,739 TomTom Moderator
    Hi @navygm1

Welcome to the Community! I couldn't find any subscription associated with the email address you used to login on the Community here. Can you PM me the email address by which you purchased the subscription?

Also, are you not able to see the subscription under the purchase history on your Phone?

Regards, lampard
  • R34709R34709 Posts: 5 [Apprentice Traveler]
    edited October 2019
    Hi there,

My subscription expires on 15-Feb-2020. But after upgrade to 2.0.3, I cannot anymore use the application and restore purchases getting the following:

No active subscriptions were found for this TomTom account. Renew your subscription
    to keep enjoying TomTom GO Navigation.
    You're logged in as:
    [email protected]

Any word of wisdom appreciated!

S.

Mod edit: Please do not post any personal information on a public forum!
    Hi @R34709

Welcome to the Community! The email address you mentioned in the post above has the subscription which got expired on 2019-07-22. Maybe, you've used some different email address to purchase the new subscription (valid till 2020-02-15)?

Regards, lampard
    edited October 2019
    Hi,

Actually it was my old subscription that I used with TomTom Go Mobile. Then I upgraded to TomTom GO Navigation and bought new one for 6 months. Everything was okay till my upgrade to 2.0.3 that I did last week.

If I go to Setting->Subscriptions on my iPhone, I see the following:

TomTom GO Navigation
    Navigation
    6-Month Subscription
    649 p./6 months
    Expires 15 Feb 2020

If I choose, say, a new 1-month plan subscription in 2.0.3, I get the following:

1-MONTH SUBSCRIPTION
    TOMTOM GO NAVIGATION
    SUBSCRIPTION

POLICY
    You new subscription will begin when your current subscription expires on 15-Feb-2020. Cancel anytime in Settings at least a day before each renewal date. Plan automatically renews until canceled.

S.
    .. I have Subscription Confirmation from Apple (Date of Purchase: 15 July 2019) and can provide it if needed.
    Hi @R34709

Can you send me the POP of your purchase via private message and I'll be able to look into it? Click on the link here and attach it: https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/messages/add/lampard

Thanks, lampard
    Hi lampard,

Thank you.

I have tried to attach and send it by using the link you provided but get the following in red:

You have selected a username that is in use by another user. Please enter another username. Usernames will appear publicly on the site.

Does it mean that I have to do something additionally?

Regards,
    S.
    Weird! I just sent you the message, can you please reply there?

lampard
    Hi @R34709

I see that your purchase did go through but the app isn’t recognizing it even after restoring the purchases. Unfortunately, you need to contact Apple as it seems to be an issue with your Apple account. See here: https://support.apple.com/billing

Regards, lampard
    Hi lampard,

Thank you, I will contact Apple.

And, am I correct that all subscriptions linked to my TomTom account have to be visible for me on TomTom.com in the "MY SUBSCRIPTIONS" section? At the moment, there is nothing there. Or, this also depends on my Apple account somehow?

Regards,
    S.
  • JürgenJürgen Posts: 5,400 Community Manager
    That is why we have to refer you to Apple. Because your subscription with Apple they can check it while it's not listed on our side.
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online in this Category0