Tom Tom truck 6250 now guideing me into bridges

Simontst
Simontst Registered Users Posts: 4
Apprentice Traveler
edited December 2021 in Devices using Wi-Fi®
Updated my Tom Tom 6250 this month and since software update sent me towards 3 bridges in one day. Checked all settings and tried re setting it but still guideing me to bridges. Update now shows on sat nav at beginning of every route that it is not suitable for my vehicle. Even for places it used to guide me round. Please can any one help?

Answers

• Simontst
    Apprentice Traveler
    Figured out what my the truck Tom Tom is doing now after update. Basically if it can’t find any routes suitable it automatically gives you a car route. It flashes up in blue for a few seconds and tells you this but if your not paying attention you’ll miss it. Pretty useless when I’m driving a truck though it would be better giving me know route at all and me getting my map book out than guideing me towards bridges and into restrictions. Not good at all pretty useless for HGV drivers now. Worked fine before update.
  • stanislav791
    stanislav791 Registered Users Posts: 39
    Renowned Wayfarer
    It's not a bad thing TomTom developers think about this
  • Nathan_Siggs
    Nathan_Siggs Registered Users Posts: 5
    Apprentice Traveler
    Unbelievable or believable, same thing happened to me
    Im class 1 driver, in charge of 44 tonne
    its taking me does width limits & wrong weight limits before. Ive complained but nothing
    Im returning my 6250 today because of it breaking down, they've sent me a UPS label, - i've got to UPS it to Romania, now I have to truck sat nav unbelievable
  • Simontst
    Apprentice Traveler
    I had same thing they said they repaired it and sent me a different one in it’s place, mine was prestine and it came back with scratches. Tom Tom are going backwards .