Is Georgia map available? — TomTom Community

Is Georgia map available?

Hi,

Do you know in which products Georgia map is available at TomTom?
Tagged:

Answers

• Akos_FarkasAkos_Farkas Posts: 5 [Apprentice Seeker]
    i mean the country in the Caucasus, not the US State
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 7,241
    Superuser
    Hi @Akos_Farkas

To the best of my knowledge they do not have a Georgia map for the PND's however the Go Navigator App does have ta Georgia map. The App maps are not compatible with the PND units.

Doug
    Hi @DougLap

Thanks very much for your feedback! I've downloaded the Georgia map in the Go App but still not able to search anything on it. I see the map is there but it can't be searched? do you know anything about this?

thanks
    Superuser
    Hi @Akos_Farkas

I have just downloaded the Georgia Map and put Tbilisi into search and it finds it and a fair number of other places/roads with Tbilisi in them so do not have your problem.

Doug
    hi @DougLap

hmm... I'm using IOS. maybe that is a difference? It is not showing any results. If I zoom into Georgia and trying to define a point, it doesn't show the street name only coordinates that I am unable to navigate.
    Superuser
    edited October 2019
    Hi @Akos_Farkas

I am using the IOS system latest updates on my SE 13.1.2 and the Go Navigator App.

You need to get the Zooming just right to see the street names in Tbilisi such as "Likhis Kucha "

Doug
    thanks @DougLap !
    i still don't get anything from searching and routing point of view. i will keep trying!
    Superuser
    Hi @Akos_Farkas

Delete the app etc and start again. Turn you phone Off between Delete and Reload.

Doug
    Superuser
    Hi @GORGY

I am talking about the Georgia (Caucasus) map which is available on the Go Navigator App and not on the PND’s. I have loade it and have been able to search it and see street names such as Likhis Kucha.

Doug