New TomTom GO Navigation app 2.0.3 available for iOS — TomTom Community

New TomTom GO Navigation app 2.0.3 available for iOS

lampardlampard Posts: 4,211 TomTom Moderator
Hi All,

Today, we released version 2.0.3 of the TomTom GO Navigation app.

What’s New in v2.0.3:
  • Bug fixes and improvements
  • Crash fixes
There'll be another version out soon with some new features added into it. Stay tuned!

Thanks, lampard

Comments

• Giuseppe_bilGiuseppe_bil Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
    Thanks for the update.
    I had a problem with previous version 2.0.2, where all sound was directed to the ear speaker instead of the loudspeaker, so nothing (voices and alerts) could be heard in driving conditions ! .
    V2.0.3 seems to solve this issue, as far as testing voices at home now can be heard normally. I assume it would be also ok when using it to navigate.
  • PrivateerUKPrivateerUK Posts: 326 [Supreme Pioneer]
    Hi @lampard

Thanks for the update but "crash fixes" presumably come under "bug fixes" and the word "improvements" don't give us any information as to what has been made better.

Please remember that TomTom GO is now well over 3 years old and yet it still doesn't have the features that the old legacy TomTom iOS app had.

Can you give us a clue as to what the new features will be? Hopefully, full URL Schemes, custom POI support and showing POIs on the screens would be a start! ;)

Regards,
  • OhPleaseOhPlease Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    Do you know about the bug that blacks out the phones screen whilst screen mirroring?

Essentially rendering the app useless when in the car.
  • smudger64smudger64 Posts: 44 [Renowned Trailblazer]
    Any chance the new features will include my routes and full map iOS integration?
    Would be fab to be able create iOS shortcuts that worked with TomTom. So I can ask Siri to drive to work for example and it opens TomTom with my work route planned in. I can do that now with google maps so come on TomTom!