ERROR-"Your tracks cannot be shared due to an error please try again" — TomTom Community

ERROR-"Your tracks cannot be shared due to an error please try again"

MotoGriffMotoGriff Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
edited October 2019 in RIDER
Same problem. I have routes from my Italy tour, and it comes up with the message. Is there any way to get them off the device?

Comments

• RoadRiderRoadRider Posts: 549 [Revered Pioneer]
    You can use the USB cable to load the routes on a PC.
  • lord_Jimlord_Jim Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    How can I download routes from a device to a computer using a USB cable?
    To connect your Rider to transfer Routes see link below

http://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/20564/locale/en_GB
  • Brownie111Brownie111 Posts: 0 [New Seeker]
    Im trying to get a recorded track from my 550 and get it somewhere useable. I can see it in MyRoutes on the device, however It's not appearing in MyDrive, it's not anywhere on the internal or SD card storage when I connect via USB, and when I click 'share' in the MyRoutes part of the 550, it gives me a message saying:

INTERNAL ERROR
    Your tracks cannot be shared due to an error. Please try again later

Any ideas? I've tried with bluetooth on and off, and wifi on and off. Losing hair rapidly. Please send help.
    You can try a Drum reset.

Probably you dit not close the recording before switching off the Rider.
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 6,130
    Superuser
    Hi @Brownie111

As I am not quite sure what you have done to date on the car units if you have created a route on the TT unit it does not Sync back to your My Drive account. However if you have a map on the internal memory of the unit you can remove any extra memory card that may be installed and insert a small Micro SD card and export the unsynced Routes to that from My Routes then import them via your PC into My Drive. The small card does not have to be formatted in any way other than the normal Fat32 they are usually supplied as.

Doug