Updating Live Services — TomTom Community

Updating Live Services

When selecting update on my device the promised email link to update does not arrive. Phoned support who were unable to offer an answer. Tried ordering on line. Basket did not proceed to payment. Spoke to support, suggested change browser, di still not working. Cleaned cookies restarted PC. Still no good. Advised support via email.STILL WAITING
Tagged:

Answers

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,155 Moderator
    edited October 2019
    Hi @henryroot

I just tried to see if this was reproducible for me but I was able to add the service to the basket and proceed to the page where the webshop asks for the payment details.

uclto3i7au93.png

Could you try again, please?

Regards
    Vikram
  • henryroothenryroot Posts: 42 [Renowned Wayfarer]
    Spent an hour with support on my pc and even they could not sort it out. Tried Chrome, Edge and my smart phone. Problem is at your end.
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 7,258
    Superuser
    Hi @henryroot

Was the hours conversation since Vikrams post at 6-35 this morning. If not have you tried again as he requests.

Doug
    No before. By trying 3 browsers, 2 devices and clearing cookies we established the problem is with TomTom not myself. They agreed to provide limited updates until they hopefully will be able to resolve prolem in a month's time. Thanks both anyway but it's at a higher level now
    Need a translation bitte.