MyDrive planner lost my routes — TomTom Community

MyDrive planner lost my routes

raesewellraesewell Posts: 132 [Exalted Navigator]
It seems that MyDrive planner has lost all of my routes and any attempt to recreate or upload routes fails.
Any ideas.

Comments

• BobpotnepoBobpotnepo Posts: 1 [Apprentice Seeker]
    I have the same issue. MyDrive planner has lost all routes, so far they are still on my device. How long?
  • raesewellraesewell Posts: 132 [Exalted Navigator]
    edited October 2019
    They must be having trouble with the server, my Places are still there. The Routes section is playing up, even if I plan a new route or try to upload a route it doesn't appear.

Admin/Mods any ideas? Maybe VikramK can help.
  • danielforniestomtomdanielforniestomtom Posts: 25 TomTom Employee
    Dear all,
    We apologize for the inconvenience. We had a configuration mismatch which we didn't detect because apparently it only affects certain users in certain scenarios.
    Could you please try again and let us know if it now works for you?
    Thanks!
    Daniel
  • oast hilloast hill Posts: 8 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Dear Daniel. Over the last 2 -3 weeks all my routes on my GO520 have disapppeared from it. The routes are displayed on my windows pc but I cannot sync them with the device. To check the system I uploaded the "Atlantic Highway" from Road Trips on to my pc and clicked the "sync with device" button but it has not been downloaded onto the device. Please advise.
  • raesewellraesewell Posts: 132 [Exalted Navigator]
    The routes are back Daniel, so it looks like the problem is resolved, for me at least.
    I'll carry on testing and let you know if I have any difficulties.
  • danielforniestomtomdanielforniestomtom Posts: 25 TomTom Employee
    oast hill wrote: »
    Dear Daniel. Over the last 2 -3 weeks all my routes on my GO520 have disapppeared from it. The routes are displayed on my windows pc but I cannot sync them with the device. To check the system I uploaded the "Atlantic Highway" from Road Trips on to my pc and clicked the "sync with device" button but it has not been downloaded onto the device. Please advise.

Hi Oast Hill,
    This could be a different issue than the one originating this thread.
    "The routes are displayed on my windows pc" Does this mean they appear on "My Routes" in mydrive.tomtom.com ?

Are you using MyRoute App?
    Daniel, I have tomtom mydrive downloaded onto my windows pc, is this what you mean? and yes my routes are shown under the heading My routes in it. My routes are also located in "My routes" in the My drive app on my Apple ipad but not on the GO520 device itself.
    Daniel, I have just downloaded the latest updates including a software update but I still cannot "see" or sync My Routes from my PC with my device. I had a number of Routes downloaded onto my device which I cannot access and My drive will not sync with the device.
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 16,129 Superusers
    edited October 2019
    Hi
    @oast hill

Check you are logged into MyDrive on the device....
    NAV4 Device...
    Tap 4Dot (.... Menu) --> Tomtom Services....
    Are you logged into MyDrive ???

k8l705kc3yti.jpg

NAV5 (Wi-Fi) Device....
    Tap 4Dot (.... Menu) --> Setting --> MyDrive

ATB YFM