Tomtom Sports app keeps on crashing — TomTom Community

Tomtom Sports app keeps on crashing

rimix2rimix2 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
Hi, I read all the posts in this forum and tried ALL the proposed solutions. Clean BT device, uninstall, cleanup, remove folders and deep clean with cleaning tools, disconnect from app, install the latest one, reboot device etc.
Nothing works. Everytime I install the app it works fine. As soon as I close it the first time, then I cannot open it anymore as it crashes immediately.
Even more strange, I disconnected and cleaned all the app data in the phone. However it seems that the app automatically stores somewhere the login data as it displays my data after a (supposedly) clean installation.
And ALL these problems started about 1 weeks ago!!
Any idea how to solve this? If you did anything on your servers that might had an impact, please rollback the changes!!!

I have huawei mate10 pro with Android 9.1 and most recent app (. 12).
Tagged:

Comments

• lampardlampard Posts: 4,211 TomTom Moderator
    Hi @rimix2

Sorry about my late reply! It seems you already tried the troubleshooting which we advise in this case and it didn't work for you. This is already a known issue and a ticket has been raised for this. I'll let you know here once there's an update.

Regards, lampard
  • rimix2rimix2 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Hi Lampard,
    thank you very much for the message.
    The strange thing is that the app was working approximatively up to 2-3 weeks ago (can't remember the exact date tbh).