Why have I got 0 miles. — TomTom Community

Why have I got 0 miles.

In March 2019, I paid £14.99 for 1 years navigation on my phone. Yesterday the App said I had zero miles left this month....why? I have used this app around Scotland on a 1200 mile journey with no problems.

Regards...Norman

Answers

• lampardlampard Posts: 5,142 Moderator
    Hi @riverchet

Welcome to the Community! Are you using the Go Mobile App for Android or GO navigation App for iOS? I only see the subscription for the Android app with your email address. To restore the purchases on Go Mobile App select Upgrade in the Main menu, then select Restore Purchases. Log in to your TomTom account again to restore your existing Unlimited Navigation subscription.

Regards, lampard

• riverchetriverchet Posts: 8 [Master Traveler]
    Lampard... Many thanks for your reply. I followed your instructions and clicked restore purchase and it says I have no purchase to restore. Although at the top of the page it states that I have until 03/2020 before I need to renew. Bit confusing.
  • lampardlampard Posts: 5,142 Moderator
    Hello @riverchet

Weird but no worries! I can confirm that your subscription is valid till 03/2020 and please note that if you face anything as such in the future, make sure to restore the purchase on the app. Also for anything else, feel free to post back here on the Community!

Regards, lampard
  • riverchetriverchet Posts: 8 [Master Traveler]
    Many thanks

Just asked app to guide me to a destination and will let it run and will see if it shuts down as it did yesterday.

I just find computers have a mind of their own and do not always do what we expect...perhaps we are not clever enough?

Kind regards.