no maps found on START 40 — TomTom Community

no maps found on START 40

Due to SD card failure my TOM TOM START 40/4, connected with my wife's account [email protected], is reporting no maps found and refuses to update. It connects to pc but nothing more. Also I'm trying to add it to my account, as second device, [email protected] with no success.
Pls advise

Mod edit: Please don't post private or personal information on a public forum. Thanks!

Best Answer

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 6,924
    Superuser
    Hi @Sosis

Does this help

https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1034305/what-to-do-if-your-device-displays-no-maps-found/p1?new=1

If not because you cannot get any map on the internal memory so you can then access the Settings menu so you can format a new card then let us know so we can see if @VikramK or @lampard can sort out a map for you to help resolve the issue.

Doug
  • SosisSosis Posts: 3 [Neophyte Traveler]
    I' ve tried to follow the instructions, I also made a complete uninstall for all the Tom Tom folders and a clean install but without resolts. It seems that I 'm not able to choose a smaller map to install it in the internal memory. It drives me directly to the complete Europe map which is too big.
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online in this Category0