Software version Rollback requests | Battery issues | Runner & Spark watch series

1457910105

Comments

  • Cidraque
    Cidraque Registered Users Posts: 7
    Master Traveler
    Hi Jürgen, could you restore the previous version on my watch as well please? Thanks
    Juan
  • walkerv
    walkerv Registered Users Posts: 3
    Apprentice Traveler
    hi Jurgen, any chance you can reset mine i have the same problem my watch is not connecting anymore with ipad or iphone
  • pat berry
    pat berry Registered Users Posts: 11
    Master Explorer
    any joy yet ? if so what did you do to get it? I updated my watch and now it wont connect. it was working perfectly before.
  • pat berry
    pat berry Registered Users Posts: 11
    Master Explorer
    Hi can you please email me a link to the previous build too. this is annoying to say the least ! Thanks
  • Joaomrq
    Joaomrq Registered Users Posts: 4
    Apprentice Traveler
    Hi. Can you downgrade my Runner 2, as well? Thank you.
  • Jürgen
    Jürgen Community Managers, Administrators Posts: 7,205
    Community Manager
    vic4ri, aucros, Anouk-b21, Geogechan, 1NEM3SIS1, Marcia T, Cherry Rocha, Wizardling, Cidraque, walkerv, pat berry, Joaomrq,
    If you now do a factory reset your watch will return to 1.3.255.
    sathboogie,
    Please send me the serial number or email address in a private message.
  • Joaomrq
    Joaomrq Registered Users Posts: 4
    Apprentice Traveler
    Thank you, Jurgen.
    Looking forward for the fixed firmware to have all the new functions. But for the time beeing I prefer to have the bluetooth working properly.
  • M. Larsson
    M. Larsson Registered Users Posts: 12
    Master Explorer
    I have the same problem.. It is really frustrating. It worked like a sharm before but now its no way in h-ll that it will sync with my Iphone 6. Whats happening? Is there any solution?
  • M. Larsson
    M. Larsson Registered Users Posts: 12
    Master Explorer
    Hi Jürgen!

    I also need a factory reset to a previous version...
  • Jürgen
    Jürgen Community Managers, Administrators Posts: 7,205
    Community Manager
    M. Larsson wrote:
    I have the same problem.. It is really frustrating. It worked like a sharm before but now its no way in h-ll that it will sync with my Iphone 6. Whats happening? Is there any solution?
    I linked your account to the old build until we have a fix. If you factory reset your watch it will get 1.3.255 installed.
  • Glennn
    Glennn Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    Hi Jürgen, i'm also having issues with the V. 1.7.53 update on my spark. Watch is unable to BT connect to my phone. Can i also get a rollback to the previous 1.3.255? Thanks in advance.
  • Jürgen
    Jürgen Community Managers, Administrators Posts: 7,205
    Community Manager
    Glennn wrote:
    Hi Jürgen, i'm also having issues with the V. 1.7.53 update on my spark. Watch is unable to BT connect to my phone. Can i also get a rollback to the previous 1.3.255? Thanks in advance.
    When you now do a factory reset your watch will return to 1.3.255.
  • M. Larsson
    M. Larsson Registered Users Posts: 12
    Master Explorer
    Thank you so much! Do you know when the new update will arrive? My friend bought a new Sperk 3 and she has no problem with hers.. Is it because i upgraded mine?
  • Jürgen
    Jürgen Community Managers, Administrators Posts: 7,205
    Community Manager
    M. Larsson wrote:
    Thank you so much! Do you know when the new update will arrive? My friend bought a new Sperk 3 and she has no problem with hers.. Is it because i upgraded mine?
    I'm afraid I have no time frame. We're still investigating. Most users simply have no issues with the latest build.
  • luca69x
    luca69x Registered Users Posts: 36
    Apprentice Traveler
    which is unacceptable since September 12, and the only patch is downgrade, tomtom no attention to the customer
  • M. Larsson
    M. Larsson Registered Users Posts: 12
    Master Explorer
    It seems that its those who have bought a clock a couple of months ago and upgraded to the new software.. Those customers seams to have these kind of issues?
  • Jürgen
    Jürgen Community Managers, Administrators Posts: 7,205
    Community Manager
    M. Larsson wrote:
    It seems that its those who have bought a clock a couple of months ago and upgraded to the new software.. Those customers seams to have these kind of issues?
    No, it can happen to new watches too. But chances that this happens are extremely low. I wasn't able to reproduce this with any of my watches.
  • luca69x
    luca69x Registered Users Posts: 36
    Apprentice Traveler
    The watches have given you Tom tom and you have to make them work all
  • LisavdHulst
    LisavdHulst Registered Users Posts: 6
    Neophyte Traveler
    @Jürgen, can you also do mine? Just bought my runner 3, same issues as all others here. Won't pair, where my other Runner 1 does.
  • LisavdHulst
    LisavdHulst Registered Users Posts: 6
    Neophyte Traveler
    Hi Jürgen, can you also do mine? Just bought my runner 3, same issues as all others here. Won't pair, where my other Runner 1 does.
  • rsmith
    rsmith Registered Users Posts: 4
    Apprentice Traveler
    Hi Jurgen, please can you roll my firmware back to 1.3.255? The battery drain currently makes my watch unusable.
  • Durex
    Durex Registered Users Posts: 13
    Master Explorer
    Well, the case is worse than I thought. Tomtom cannot reproduce the problem and tell us that it only happens with a minimum number of watches. The hundreds of people asking for a release revert here are in fact very unlucky. maybe it makes sense to open a topic to ask if it works ok with someone (even after forgetting the watch on mobile and pairing it again)?
  • pat berry
    pat berry Registered Users Posts: 11
    Master Explorer
    Thanks jürgen. Back to the way it was now ....6 hours of my time wasted trying to fix this problem . I won't be rushing out to buy a tom tom again.
  • Cherry Rocha
    Cherry Rocha Registered Users Posts: 4
    Apprentice Traveler
    Thank you so much, Jürgen.
  • luca69x
    luca69x Registered Users Posts: 36
    Apprentice Traveler
    Durex wrote:
    Well, the case is worse than I thought. Tomtom cannot reproduce the problem and tell us that it only happens with a minimum number of watches. The hundreds of people asking for a release revert here are in fact very unlucky. maybe it makes sense to open a topic to ask if it works ok with someone (even after forgetting the watch on mobile and pairing it again)?

    Tomtom tells us a lot of lies, the forum is full of people he does not work, he does not sync, he draws the battery quickly, google play is full of negative reviews on the app, tomtom's staff is not in can fix the firmware, if the malfunctioning watchs are few that replace them as a guarantee instead of making us downgrades with which we lose the automatic pause and VO2max.
This discussion has been closed.