Software version Rollback requests | Battery issues | Runner & Spark watch series

Comments

• Andrea RSM
    Andrea RSM Registered Users Posts: 3
    Neophyte Traveler
    Hi all,

past day i upgraded my spark + cardio to 1.7.62, after that i was unabled to pair anymore with my phone.

How can i upgrade to 1.7.64 or downgrade ?
  • llionellmessi
    llionellmessi Registered Users Posts: 5
    Master Traveler
    Phone - Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
    Android - 7.0 NRD90M (newest i can get)
    Bluetooth - 4.1 (also HID)
    System - MIUI 9.2.1.0 stable (if you need)

Latest app version, reset phone many times ...

BTW - "Troubleshoot" at the end of page tells me to go to "Pairing", where, at the and, you send me again on "troubleshoot" page ...

Tell me if you want more informations.

Reps. thanks for fast reply
  • Andrea RSM
    Neophyte Traveler
    Hi @lampard
    it seems that version 1.7.64 was released to update my spark+cardio but it's not available by the tomtom app on my PC. After update to 1.7.62 i cannot pair my phone anymore please help
  • lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 5,966
    @Kevin_K You already have the version 1.7.64 installed on your watch.

@Marcel68 [user=536556]krøyer[/user] @danilocesar @Andrea RSM @BillK5 I've linked your account to the firmware version 1.7.64, please connect your watch to computer and Sports Connect will offer the software.

@Chris Fisher I've now put you on the version 1.3.255, please make a factory reset again and the update will be offered to you in Sports Connect software. Let me know!

@m200cfc We always advise to try the factory reset in case of battery issues. Once you perform a reset, the version 1.7.64 will be offered. This fixes the issues in most cases. If it doesn't help, let me know and I'll put you back on the version 1.3.255

@redchoppa @llionellmessi If you already tried removing the watch from the Bluetooth settings of you smartphones to re-pair then this is the case for our customer support. You can click on the 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of this page to Phone/Email them to report it.

Cheers, lampard
  • Andrea RSM
    Neophyte Traveler
    thanks @lampard , it seems to work. Sync and pairing goes smootly. Thanks
  • Kevin_K
    Kevin_K Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    yes @lampard just did it this morning!! Seems to be working now, still hat some problems with initial pairing but the activities went straight up after being back in bluetooth range!
  • Marcel68
    Marcel68 Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    Thank you for the update. After a factory reset of the watch I have a stable connection with my phone for more than one hour now.

After I updated the watch, I did a factory reset on the watch and I did reset my phone.
    I had to follow these steps I follow to get a bluetooth-connection: https://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/18339

Thanks again,
    Marcel68
  • tolagutin
    tolagutin Registered Users Posts: 1
    Apprentice Traveler
    Could you please link my account to 1.7.64? Thanks!
  • jjuuhhaa
    jjuuhhaa Registered Users Posts: 3
    Neophyte Traveler
    jjuuhhaa wrote:
    I did the factory reset and the fully charged watch lasted for 1:21 on freestyle mode. I guess, I could revert back to 1:3:255.
    If you now do another factory reset your watch will get 1.3.255 installed.

1.3.255 is now installed and the watch died again after charged full about an hour into run mode. It doesn't even export the latest run. The watch is pretty much useless now.
  • redchoppa
    redchoppa Registered Users Posts: 5
    Master Explorer
    lampard wrote:
    @Kevin_K You already have the version 1.7.64 installed on your watch.

@Marcel68 [user=536556]krøyer[/user] @danilocesar @Andrea RSM @BillK5 I've linked your account to the firmware version 1.7.64, please connect your watch to computer and Sports Connect will offer the software.

@Chris Fisher I've now put you on the version 1.3.255, please make a factory reset again and the update will be offered to you in Sports Connect software. Let me know!

@m200cfc We always advise to try the factory reset in case of battery issues. Once you perform a reset, the version 1.7.64 will be offered. This fixes the issues in most cases. If it doesn't help, let me know and I'll put you back on the version 1.3.255

@redchoppa @llionellmessi If you already tried removing the watch from the Bluetooth settings of you smartphones to re-pair then this is the case for our customer support. You can click on the 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of this page to Phone/Email them to report it.

Cheers, lampard
    It's not the phone, it's the watch, when i scroll right to the bluetooth symbol it instantly returns to the start, just flips right and left!
  • Doepie
    Doepie Registered Users Posts: 3
    Neophyte Traveler
    @lampard - i have been struggling for months before i found this post.
    Can you please rollback my software as well to the required version to sync and connect with my Huawei P8 lite.

Thanks
  • MoV
    MoV Registered Users Posts: 1
    Apprentice Traveler
    @lampard , Hi I am also having an issue with paring my Adventurer watch with Samsung S8. I get the sync numbers on the watch, but Tomtom Sports will not allow me to enter them - waiting for connection......

Could you please upgrade/downgrade my watch to firmware that would work? I am currently on 1.7.62 version.
  • hellonorwich
    hellonorwich Registered Users Posts: 1
    Apprentice Traveler
    [url=http:///members/lampard-325140]@lampard[/url] - like many people before i have been unable to sync my Runner 3 with my phone for a while, although my Golf watch is fine..
    Can you please rollback my software as well to the required version to sync and connect with my iPhone again. My firmware version is 1.7.62

Thank you.
  • chalkjhawk79
    chalkjhawk79 Registered Users Posts: 1
    Apprentice Traveler
    @lampard Can you set my account up for my watch to receive the 1.7.64 update? I currently have 1.7.62 and have had issues with my runs not uploading to the phone.
  • el_brio
    el_brio Registered Users Posts: 3
    Apprentice Traveler
    I have a Spark 3 that I just updated after not using it for a while. Same problem. Followed all of the steps in order several times and get the trying to connect screen with no pin prompt. Can I either have a roll back or roll forward (preferred if it works). I have a S7 Edge. Watch is 1.7.62.
  • lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 5,966
    @tolagutin @MoV @hellonorwich @chalkjhawk79 @el_brio @Morgas I've linked your account to the firmware version 1.7.64, please connect your watch to computer and Sports Connect will offer the software.

@Doepie We currently have issues with Huawei P8/P8 lite phones with no workaround available. You can sync your watch using the Sports Connect software on your PC/Laptop.

@jjuuhhaa Please get in touch with our customer supports as it seems to be a battery fault with your watch. You can click on the 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of this page to Phone/Email them.

Cheers, lampard
  • Morgas
    Morgas Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    Thank you, it worked just fine. I have a huawei phone and after the actualization it sincronizes must faster. Thank you.
  • Doepie
    Doepie Registered Users Posts: 3
    Neophyte Traveler
    @lampard does that mean that i cannot get the new firmware version 1.7.64 update?

I am currently on version 1.7.62 and one desktop app it shows the new update has been release but does not offer it to me.

Any chance of changing me back to the older software as it used to work perfectly until December last year.
  • gosiaw
    gosiaw Registered Users Posts: 1
    Apprentice Traveler
    @lampard lampard could you send software 1.7.64 to my account? I have Runner 3. The PC application does not find software 1.7.64. My email to the account: [email protected] Thank you.
  • DouglasFF84
    DouglasFF84 Registered Users Posts: 6
    Master Explorer
    Hi.
    My TomTom Spark Cardio Multi-Sport don´t synchronize the activity.
    Hi pair with Moto E4 and Xperia M2 Aqua, upload the steps, kal, km...
    ....but the principal activity no, in case, cycling.

The last firmware that all functions was OK is the: Version 1.7.53
    This Version 1.7.53, was ok in android 6 and 7.1..

The Version 1.7.62 and *64 not upload anymore the principal Activity.

I tried to reset the watch.
    I tried to hard reset and both phones and nothing.
    I tried to clean chace bluetooth..
    I tried re-install app on phone...

So... WHAT can I do? :(

• Clydevdw
    Clydevdw Registered Users Posts: 1
    Apprentice Traveler
    I have a Runner 3 using recently upgraded to 1.7.62 and now unable to connect via Bluetooth anymore to my iPhone. Please link my account to previous firmware version so I can connect the watch to the PC and use the app to roll back the watch so that it's at least properly usable again.
  • DouglasFF84
    Master Explorer
    Hi. I wanna Version 1.7.53 too. Can you link my account to this version?
  • DouglasFF84
    Master Explorer
    [h3]Ops... consider:[/h3][h3]
    [/h3][h3]Version 1.6.26[/h3]
    12 setember 2017.

Can you link for me?
  • Mark1991
    Mark1991 Registered Users Posts: 1
    Hi everyone,

After 7 months of use, i updated my TT Spark 3 with the new 1.7.62 firmware suggested by TT Sport Connect.
    Since that update, i can't pair no more this SmtWatch with my Galaxy S8.
    I tried to factory reset the watch, to delete it from the mobile phone Bluetooth pair list, to reinstall the TT Mobile App and also tried to give all permissions to the mobile app (for notifications and pairing) but there's no way to solve the problem.
    I heard in the forums about version 1.7.64 which should fix the issue, how to update or then rollback the firmware?
    Thanks for any help.

Best regards.
  • serleichda
    serleichda Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    @lampard i've tried 1.7.64. for now, i can pair my watch to my lg g3 and also i can pair to my spiegen bluetooth headphones... i guess battery will goes for 2 or 3 day...
    so this update worth to working on it i think... it fixes some big problems... but i cant have any try for a run and i cant say anything about instant pace or speed problem...
    anyway, thanks for your help...
This discussion has been closed.