Software version Rollback requests | Battery issues | Runner & Spark watch series

Comments

• Jürgen
    Jürgen Community Managers, Administrators Posts: 7,315
    Community Manager
    jjuuhhaa wrote:
    I did the factory reset and the fully charged watch lasted for 1:21 on freestyle mode. I guess, I could revert back to 1:3:255.
    If you now do another factory reset your watch will get 1.3.255 installed.
  • pusasa1
    pusasa1 Registered Users Posts: 1
    Apprentice Traveler
    Hello, i have Spark Cardio. I cannnot make bluetooth pairing to my Honor 9.

Software version is 1.7.62.

Phone finds my gps watch, but pairing fails. Watch gives me pin code but phone never asks it. I have tried to restore factory settings, but it does not help, also Software version is always the same after factory settigs.

Please update / downgrade me to working software version.

Thanks!
  • HeatherBT
    HeatherBT Registered Users Posts: 3
    Neophyte Traveler
    Help Please.......going round and round in circles trying to pair my Runner to my IPhone.....upgrade and now the two won't sync - have being syncing via PC no longer have access to PC so now all I have is a really lovely watch that I can't really use effectively to train with - really need to sync.......can TomTom please downgrade my software to enable me to sync - pretty please :-)
  • GizzyDW
    GizzyDW Registered Users Posts: 6
    Master Traveler
    Hi, is it possible to downgrade firmware on a Runner 2 to previous version? My average pace readout is useless now (seems to take into account previous run data!) and I depend on this. It was fine on the older software. Thanks.Hi
    I have a runner 3 and I'm having a problem with the battery that empty fast (1 day) with GPS and Heart rate sensor (3 hours) keeps. What to do?Hi, is it possible to downgrade firmware on a Runner 2 to previous version? My average pace readout is useless now (seems to take into account previous run data!) and I depend on this. It was fine on the older software. Thanks.
  • Lorraine Mongelli
    Lorraine Mongelli Registered Users Posts: 5
    Master Traveler
    Hi, i upgrade my Runner 3 Cardio to the 1.7.64 because i has having problems to pairing with my Android the upgrade resolve but today my Watch stop to pairing with my phone. Can someone help me??
  • Lorraine Mongelli
    Lorraine Mongelli Registered Users Posts: 5
    Master Traveler
    Hi, i upgrade my Runner 3 Cardio to the 1.7.64 because i has having problems to pairing with my Android the upgrade resolve but today my Watch stop to pairing with my phone. Can someone help me??
  • VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 14,066
    @pusasa1 @HeatherBT @llionellmessi

Please download v1.7.64 which should resolve the pairing problem.

@Lorraine Mongelli , I would recommend you do a factory reset and try again, as the firmware v1.7.64 should not have the pairing problem.

Regards
    Vikram

• HeatherBT
    Neophyte Traveler
    @VikramK - many thanks for info but I don't have access to a PC anymore so how do I download v1.7.64?
  • Energy
    Energy Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    Hello:

I also got big battery issues with 1.7.62. Even after a few factory resets. Is it possible get the 1.3.255 version?

Thanks
  • Jürgen
    Community Manager
    Energy wrote:
    Hello:

I also got big battery issues with 1.7.62. Even after a few factory resets. Is it possible get the 1.3.255 version?

Thanks
    If you now do a factory reset your watch will get 1.3.255 installed.
  • Energy
    Energy Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    Energy wrote:
    Hello:

Thanks
    If you now do a factory reset your watch will get 1.3.255 installed.

Thank you so much.
    It works again like a charm
  • Theoodor
    Theoodor Registered Users Posts: 1
    Apprentice Traveler
    Please link my account to the working firmware, runner 2.

When will this be fixed? This is embarrassing for you Tomtom! It's soon time for me to buy a new watch and this is making me to think twice about Tomtom
  • Fabrizio_J
    Fabrizio_J Registered Users Posts: 4
    Neophyte Traveler
    Hi Jürgen,

I would like to install 1.7.64 Version on my Spark 3 Cardio.
    Could you enable me?

Thank you in advance.

KR,
    Fabrizio
  • Fabrizio_J
    Fabrizio_J Registered Users Posts: 4
    Neophyte Traveler
    Fabrizio_J wrote:
    Hi Jürgen,

I would like to install 1.7.64 Version on my Spark 3 Cardio.
    Could you enable me?

Thank you in advance.

KR,
    Fabrizio

Just Update to 1.7.64.

KR,
    Fabrizio
  • Antonis run
    Antonis run Registered Users Posts: 6
    Master Explorer
    Ηι!
    I have made a factory reset and now I have 1.3.255 but the battery keeps a little and here it is not very cold weather. What can i do?
  • HeatherBT
    Neophyte Traveler
    HeatherBT wrote:
    @VikramK - many thanks for info but I don't have access to a PC anymore so how do I download v1.7.64?
    [user=93]Jürgen[/user] - could you please help with this question to @VikramK - I don't have access to a PC anymore - help
  • llionellmessi
    llionellmessi Registered Users Posts: 5
    Master Traveler
    Hello,

i have same problem on version 1.7.62 (android phone)

Can you downgrade my firmware or put it on higher 1.7.64? I don't care if it's beta, can be tested.

Thanks a lot
  • Jellyjei
    Jellyjei Registered Users Posts: 1
    Apprentice Traveler
    Hi,

I upgraded to 1.7.62 and my Tomtom spark3 won't sync anymore. Please downgrade my firmware to 1.3.255 as soon as possible. Thanks
  • AndreasH2
    AndreasH2 Registered Users Posts: 1
    Apprentice Traveler
    Hi,
    I have also the problem that neither my Android Phone (CAT S41, Android 7.0) nor my iPhone 6S can sync.

Would you please unlock the newest firmware 1.7.64 also for my Watch.

Cheers,
    Andreas
  • DiogoFR
    DiogoFR Registered Users Posts: 1
    Apprentice Traveler
    Hi,
    I also have the BT sync issue, with my Spark 3 running 1.7.62
    Could you please enable me to upgrade to 1.7.64 if that solves the issue? Or at least rollback to a version that allows BT sync?
    I normally dont’t have access to a computer, so syncing via BT is really important for me.
    I have a half marathon in a couple of days and this alredy affected my training preparation.
    tks
  • redchoppa
    redchoppa Registered Users Posts: 5
    Master Explorer
    Spark Cardio Music, was fine, plugged it in, it did update and now it wont pair to my iphone, just keeps showing me the pair screen then instantly going back to the previous screen! I now have a watch that cost me a fortune and doesn't work, and help appreciated?
  • methane
    methane Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    Can I please get my watch rolled back to a reliable version of firmware? I don't need notifications as long as it doesn't die at the starting-gate of my next half marathon; which it did at my last. :(
  • Merkuria
    Merkuria Registered Users Posts: 1
    Apprentice Traveler
    I am having battery drain issues with my Spark Cardio Music. I have version 1.7.62. Seems like the issue started appearing around 1.6.26. Is it possible to rollback to some old version e.g. mentioned 1.3.255 ?
  • REpping
    REpping Registered Users Posts: 1
    Apprentice Traveler
    Having sync issues myself. Already did a factory reset and that didn't help. I'm on 1.7.62 right now. Can I get to a working firmware version please?
  • Jürgen
    Community Manager
    Ηι!
    I have made a factory reset and now I have 1.3.255 but the battery keeps a little and here it is not very cold weather. What can i do?
    In that case you can best contact our support team:
    Δευτέρα - Παρασκευή : 10:30 - 14:30
This discussion has been closed.