Software version Rollback requests | Battery issues | Runner & Spark watch series - Page 54 — TomTom Community

Software version Rollback requests | Battery issues | Runner & Spark watch series

Comments

• Stefania82Stefania82 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hello GuberBim,

I would like to ask you how you can roll back the fw on the tomtom watch. I have 1.7.62 and i am struggling with this fw since it does not connect or synch via blueetooth

Many thanks

Best

--
    Stefy
    @lampard,

I woul like to ask you if you can link my account to an older firmware for the tom tom spark. I updated to 1.7.62 and is no longer possible to sync via bluetooth. I would like to revert the fw to an older one. Could you please Help me? many thanks in advance

Cheers

--
    Stefy
  • NielsDNielsD Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I just bought a new Runner3 watch, it connected to my phone, but then the sports app asked to update the firmware.
    I updated the firmware using my computer and was not able to connect any more after that.
    Already performed factory reset, BT disconnect in phone, app re-install and retry.
    Current firmware is 1.7.62. Watch shows a number for a while, but app does not leave the 'connecting' screen.
    Phone = Samsung A3, with android 7.0

Please provide firmware upgrade or downgrade to get this working.
  • EmanuelRamosEmanuelRamos Posts: 6 [Apprentice Traveler]
    @lampard or [user=93]Jürgen[/user] could you upgrade me too for version 1.7.64 please? Thanks!
  • kimmerzkimmerz Posts: 4 [Neophyte Traveler]
    I’ve just been faffing on with my spark 3 for about 2 hours now, I haven’t synced it since November, I went to sync it tonight, it got to 9% and no further. I tried syncing it to my laptop and it got so far then said to try back in a few mins, j tried a few more times, gave up and took it back to its factory settings. It synced on my laptop, but now my phone does not recognise it. I have forgotten it in my iPhone settings, and tried again, I go through all the bits on my app and phone, it starts searching, appears to find it, the message comes up on my phone asking to pair (this is the message that comes on just before you put the pair code in) I press to pair, the code comes up on my watch, my app doesn’t ask me for the code, I just get the spinning again on my app then my watch gives up. I feel I have done everything now, is my watch broke? Or is there something I am missing? My internet is fine, I’ve re installed my app, and turned my phone off and on.
  • seos2kseos2k Posts: 7 [Legendary Explorer]
    Myaldzin wrote:
    Hey. after the update to 1.7.62 the spark music clock ceased to connect to the Xiaomi phone redmi note 4X. I read that there is 1.7.64. How can I update the clock for this firmware?

@Myaldzin can you reply if the update worked for you?
  • Capt MorganCapt Morgan Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    @lampard could you upgrade me too for version 1.7.64 please? Thanks!
  • ChimpoChimpo Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi @lampard,

Could I also get my device added to the 1.7.64 update. Otherwise could I roll back to 1.7.53?

I am experiencing the same connectivity issues as most people and the work around with the bluetooth headset is tedious.

Aside from that I am also experiencing the Dead Battery Icon when the watch has been off charge for a couple of hours, then when plugging it in it comes right back to life with the battery level showing pretty much fully charged.

Cheers!
  • scatto75scatto75 Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi

runner2 firmware 1.7.62. Battery empty after 24h in watch mode ( all sensors, connection and target disabled ).

2 Factory reset done

Is it possibile to change battery? Try to downgrade firmware?
    hi, PLEASE HELP BEFORE I THROUGH MY WATCH AWAY
    yesterday was the first time i have tried to sync my watch for a few months, I tried to sync it yesterday but it sat on 9% for a couple of hours, i tried to do the following.
    close the app and try again.
    delete the app and re install.
    turn my phone on and off.
    when i tried to sync to my laptop it wouldn't sync either, I took the watch back to factory settings, lost everything in my attempt to get it to work, it has now synced to my laptop but won't pair to my phone any longer, I get as far as putting the pair code in, as soon as this is done, my app is saying please wait while we connect put my phone has gone back to settings and is doing nothing, I tried to leave it for a while just in case but nothing, my phone just carries on saying trying to connect while my watch does nothing. is there anything else that can be done?
    @lampard,

After updating the tomtom spark to fe 1.7.62 is no longer possible to sync via bluetooth. This is a well know bug, as shown in this thread. I would like to revert the fw to 1.3.255 since was working pretty well. Could you please Help me? I have seen that you can associate my account info to an older fw. If you could do it will be great! many thanks in advance

Cheers

--
    Stefy
  • Sparky tomSparky tom Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Can you please roll mine back too? Much appreciated.
  • yareqsyareqs Posts: 7 [Legendary Explorer]
    I also appreciate down/up grade to fix bluetooth pairing issue. Thanks.
  • jlucy_90jlucy_90 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hello,

I previously had no issues with my watch, and then didn't use it for 5 months. I did my first run today, went to sync it in the app and it wouldn't sync. I told my phone to forget the Bluetooth connection and unpaired the watch to the phone via the phone app.

Now whenever I try to repair it with the watch, they find each other and then the watch flashes the PIN really quickly, and the phone never connects with the watch.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!
  • theresaballuktheresaballuk Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi @lampard

I have a TomTom Runner and cant pair my device with my android phone

Could I also get my device added to the 1.7.64 update.

Thanks
  • dimitarsh1dimitarsh1 Posts: 5 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Hi all,

I read so many posts about pairing issues. I find it very unprofessional that a company like tomtom will have so many issues ... while my (smart) watch for 30euros connects every time, pairs and unpairs, with no issues... any how...

I have the spark 3 + cardio + music. Firmware version 1.7.62. Any idea how to get the watch to pair (again) with my phone? The phone is Huawei P8, android 6.

Thanks,
    Greetings,
    Dimitar
  • dimitarsh1dimitarsh1 Posts: 5 [Neophyte Traveler]
    dimitarsh1 wrote:
    Hi all,

I read so many posts about pairing issues. I find it very unprofessional that a company like tomtom will have so many issues ... while my (smart) watch for 30euros connects every time, pairs and unpairs, with no issues... any how...

I have the spark 3 + cardio + music. Firmware version 1.7.62. Any idea how to get the watch to pair (again) with my phone? The phone is Huawei P8, android 6.

Thanks,
    Greetings,
    Dimitar
    OK,
    So, after so many things, attempts, phones, resets, etc. for the spark 3 + cardio + music I think I have the solution. It is exactly what was said in some of the post I read - just connect your headphones and it all goes well - pairing, syncing, etc. That's it - just connect the headphones.

I still find this an issue that needs fixing or each buyer of the spark3 cardio + music should be provided with headsets, which is not the case for mine and I think others as well. Also, notified of the issue and of the solution.

It is pity that this happened on the 2nd day for me. However I find the watch very nice and handy and it works quite well (except for the pairing and syncing :) ).

Thanks,
    Kind regards,
    Dimitar.
  • Lukasz S.Lukasz S. Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi, i just bought an Adventurer and on first charge accepted update to 1.7.62 and can't pair it with Android app on my Huawei P8 lite. Now I found this thread and wonder if you could bump me up to 1.7.64 or whatever works :)

Thanks.
  • shrxwinshrxwin Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi @lampard I've been hoping my Spark 3 will get updated without asking but decided to request that 1.7.64 update push. Thank you! Clarice
  • PevittPevitt Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    dimitarsh1 wrote:
    dimitarsh1 wrote:
    Hi all,

Thanks,
    Greetings,
    Dimitar
    OK,
    So, after so many things, attempts, phones, resets, etc. for the spark 3 + cardio + music I think I have the solution. It is exactly what was said in some of the post I read - just connect your headphones and it all goes well - pairing, syncing, etc. That's it - just connect the headphones.

I still find this an issue that needs fixing or each buyer of the spark3 cardio + music should be provided with headsets, which is not the case for mine and I think others as well. Also, notified of the issue and of the solution.

It is pity that this happened on the 2nd day for me. However I find the watch very nice and handy and it works quite well (except for the pairing and syncing :) ).

Thanks,
    Kind regards,
    Dimitar.

This works!!! Thanks Dimitar. I've been frustrated for months not getting my watch to sync, and all I needed to do was connect the headphones and then connect the watch to the phone. UNBELIEVABLE TomTom. Cheers Dimitar.
    Hi, my watch doesn’t sync to my iPhone, I have been advised to come on this thread and ask for a moderator to rollback my firmware or put me on 1.7.64, could a moderator please help?
  • Sparky tomSparky tom Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Headphones option not working on my Spark either ☹ c'mon TomTom get it resolved!
  • zetika16zetika16 Posts: 6 [Master Explorer]
    i have 1.7.62 on my tomtom runner 2 music, i can,t sync with my phone, can you help me?? what i should do?
  • tommytcvjtommytcvj Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    @lampard
    can you please roll me back aswell,

regards
  • Samantha HulstaertSamantha Hulstaert Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I have tried all possible solutions, but I still can not pair my TT runner 3 to my mobile phone (Samsung Galaxy S8)
    I still don't get the screen to enter the pin code. This is becoming really frustrating !!!

Some guidance would be nice.

Samantha
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online in this Category0