Software version Rollback requests | Battery issues | Runner & Spark watch series - Page 53 — TomTom Community

Software version Rollback requests | Battery issues | Runner & Spark watch series

Comments

• aingham1970aingham1970 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi @lampard Can I also get the new firmware as I am also unable to connect via BT. currently have 1.7.62

Thanks
  • mmurphy5mmurphy5 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    @lampard Thank you.

I have updated the watch and it connects to my phone.
    I followed the suggested "pairing" procedures, removing the app from my phone and removing the watch from bluetooth devices and re-pairing everything.

The watch automatically connects, but now does not sync activities.
    I just went for a run, and the watch had trouble syncing to the phone/app. The app picks up the watch, however it stops syncing after the progress bar hits around 50% and it will not finish syncing.

Any suggestions here?

Thanks!
  • aingham1970aingham1970 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I am unable to pair my device with my iphone. The code keeps disappearing.
    I am currently at Software version 1.7.62
    @lampard or @Jürgen could you please allow me to upgrade to version 1.7.64 please?
    I have been told this fixes the problem.
    Thanks!!
  • paulpaypaulpay Posts: 10 [Apprentice Seeker]
    @lampard - You've previously helped me with a downgrade to 1.7.60 - sort of ok-ish, but the QuickGPSfix NEVER updates via bluetooth, only occassionally via connection to a PC, and the Storage bars frequently never clear after data has been uploaded either via bluetooth or PC.

This is frustrating. Does the 1.7.64 firmware fix these issues?

Additionally, 8de9151d-942f-44d1-bd0e-a447c4c8d389.jpgSports Connect says I have a pending transfer. My PC crashed mid transfer one day and some data went over but not a flag for it, so I have a ghost "activity" showing in my mysports. A Factory Reset did not resolve this issue, so it would appear I'm stuck with it, can this be rectified at all?

See the 2 images for what I mean.

If 1.7.64 fixes this, please can you link to my account? Thanks.

67f18d77-82b1-4214-9108-b2b51ec577f8.jpg

Mod edit: Please do not post any personal information on a public forum!
  • Vitor SakassegawaVitor Sakassegawa Posts: 4 [Master Traveler]
    Could I please get the 1.7.64 update also?
    Thanks!
  • lampardlampard Posts: 5,709 Moderator
    @user34662 @Asasapd @Hampie @szaszibe @mcblur @interted @samdoan @Smartiesmarts @Carla Rosa @gertcorstjens @Myaldzin @aingham1970 @paulpay @Vitor Sakassegawa I've now put you on the firmware version 1.7.64, please connect your watch to computer and Sports Connect will offer the software.

@MSK185 For battery issues, always first try a factory reset. In most cases this fixes the issues without a need to downgrade to an older firmware.

@Anco van Vliet Sorry to hear that! Its indeed strange, I would advise you to get in touch with our customer support to report this.

Cheers, lampard
  • mcblurmcblur Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    lampard wrote:
    @user34662 @Asasapd @Hampie @szaszibe @mcblur @interted @samdoan @Smartiesmarts @Carla Rosa @gertcorstjens @Myaldzin @aingham1970 @paulpay @Vitor Sakassegawa I've now put you on the firmware version 1.7.64, please connect your watch to computer and Sports Connect will offer the software.

@MSK185 For battery issues, always first try a factory reset. In most cases this fixes the issues without a need to downgrade to an older firmware.

@Anco van Vliet Sorry to hear that! Its indeed strange, I would advise you to get in touch with our customer support to report this.

Cheers, lampard

Thanks @lampard . I am now successfully synced.
  • DTTNDTTN Posts: 5 [Master Explorer]
    @lampard I thought I could live with the battery problem on 1.7.64, but it has steadily gotten worse. The dead battery icon sometimes appears after 1 hour after unplugging from the charger - that's pretty unacceptable. This is after multiple factory resets.

I'd like to go back to 1.3.255 if possible. Thanks!

ps. just thought I would add that the battery drain doesn't appear to be a drain, but a bug in the firmware/display. If i just attach the charger for a moment to get the clock screen back, I can detach and it will be normal again for a bit. The battery shows that it is still fully charged.
  • anshuljain1976anshuljain1976 Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi, can you please link my account to 1.7.64? I am facing sync issues with my Spark 3 and iPhone 7. Thanks!
  • DycretsDycrets Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi @lampard can you link my account also to the new update 1.7.64 ? Thanks
  • madavernmadavern Posts: 1 [Apprentice Seeker]
    @lampard would it possible update me to 1.7.64? I'm currently on 1.7.62 and experiencing connectivity problems.

Thanks
  • SylvanaRSylvanaR Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi, I have a IPhone 7 plus, and just having the TomTom Spark 3 out of the box.
    As soon as Im connecting to it, and type in the number on my Phone, the number disappears, and the Phone keeps trying to connect.

Can someone help please?
  • ManonnieManonnie Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    @lampard
    I can't connect. My watch is also running 1.7.62 can I be upgraded to 1.7.64 please?
  • robertacreturobertacretu Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    @lampard
    Please update me to 1.7.64? I'm currently on 1.7.62 and I have connectivity problems too.
    Thank you.
  • user34662user34662 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thanks, mine has now synced . Though I had to rename it in the desktop app to make that work.
  • SmartiesmartsSmartiesmarts Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    @lampard Thank you!
  • Vitor SakassegawaVitor Sakassegawa Posts: 4 [Master Traveler]
    @lampard I've update my TomTom but I'm still facing connectivity problems, as soon as Im connecting to it, and type in the number on my Phone, the number disappears on TomTom. Can you help me?
  • samdoansamdoan Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Updated to 1.7.64. Did factory reset and everything is good now. Thanks
  • gertcorstjensgertcorstjens Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    @lampard : I updated to 1.7.64. When I started "running" excercise and checked several results during practise, my watch stopped working. I had to reconnect it to a loader to restart it and get it working again.
    I don't know if any other users experienced the same problem...?
    I will keep an eye on it the next days/weeks.
  • mmergelmmergel Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    @lampard would it possible update me to 1.7.64? I'm currently on 1.7.62 and experiencing connectivity problems.
  • lampardlampard Posts: 5,709 Moderator
    @anshuljain1976 @Dycrets @madavern @SylvanaR @Manonnie @robertacretu @mmergel I've linked your account to the firmware version 1.7.64, please connect your watch to computer and Sports Connect will offer the software.

@DTTN Have you tried a factory reset? In most cases, this fixes the issues without a need to downgrade to an older firmware. Let me know if this doesn't help!

@Vitor Sakassegawa I still see the version 1.7.53 installed on your watch. Can you please make a reset and see if the version 1.7.64 gets offered in Sports Connect. Let me know how it goes!

Cheers, lampard
  • HelenMillsHelenMills Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I am unable to pair my Runner 2 device with my iphone. The code keeps disappearing.
    I am currently at Software version 1.7.62. It worked before I upgraded to this version
    @lampard or @Jürgen could you please allow me to upgrade to version 1.7.64 please?
    I have been told this fixes the problem.
  • DTTNDTTN Posts: 5 [Master Explorer]
    @lampard multiple factory resets have been performed and it does not appear to help. Thanks.
  • Remo11Remo11 Posts: 4 [Neophyte Traveler]
    @lampard or @Jürgen could you upgrade me too for version 1.7.64 please? Thanks!!
  • zipselzipsel Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    @lampard could you upgrade me too for version 1.7.64 please? Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online in this Category0